Chapter 1

Brenna's POV

I wake up to the sound of my alarm going off. I get out of bed and walk into my bathroom. I get ready for the day.

I put on a white hoodie and black sweatpants. I walk downstairs to see my mom in the kitchen reading a book.

"Good morning brenna" my mother chirps. "Morning." I reply back quietly.

"I made you some toast and a smoothie for breakfast." She says.

"Thanks but I'm not that hungry I'll eat when I get home but thanks you." Before she can answer I run out the door with my backpack.

I walk the short 5 mins to get to school. When I get there I walk in with my eyes glued to the ground.

As I was walking I get pushed but Shelby also known as the popular girl. "Oops sorry didn't see you there" she says rudely.

I just pick myself up and make my way to my locker while everyone's eyes are on me whispering things about me.

I ignore them and put my books in my locker. I shut the locker door and walk to class.

I get to class and take a seat in the far right corner by myself. I take out my notebook and start talking notes.

Half way through class the door slams open. A boy with black hair and green eyes bolts in.

"Your must be new." Mrs. Smith says. The boy nods his head looking around the class.

I look back down at my papers to scared to make eye contact. I hear the teacher speak again.

"Please take a seat and take out your notebook Marcus" She said in a rude tone.

So his names Marcus?

Marcus then walked towards the back of the class ignoring the girl that's were basically drooling over him.

I keep my head down and soon hear him sit right behind me. I just ignore him and start writing down the words in the board.

After a couple of minutes I feel a tap on my shoulder. I turn around and see a pair of beautiful light green eyes.

"Do you have a pencil I can use" He questioned. His deep voice made me shudder a little.

I just nod and give him a pencil. "Thank you princess" He says sending me a wink. I blush and look away.

I hear him chuckle and I go back to writing notes.
——————————
It was now lunch the part I hated the most. I never liked eating in front of people scared of them judging me. I walk to the art room and draw like usual.

"Hello Brenna" Mrs. Brown the art teacher says. "hello" I say almost as a whisper.

"Aren't you gong to get lunch?" She questioned. "oh uh.. I- i had a big breakfast so I'm okay" I stuttered.

"Okay well I'll be back in a while but feel free to use anything you need" She says. I nod and open my sketch book to a blank page.

As I'm going through my book I see writing on one page. I open it all the way and read it. As I read it my eyes start to tear up.

"You should just kill yourself already your so fat nobody will ever love you -S"

I get up and run to the bathrooms that are in the art room. I cried for a while. When I was done I got up and packed my stuff and left.

I wasn't going to stay at school the rest of the day. Not like anyone would care anyways.

I decide to just walk home. I text my mom that I don't feel well and start my short walk. And I'm walking I run into something.

I lose my balance and fall over. I look up to see the same boy from earlier.

"I-I'm so sorry. I didn't mean too. I didn't see you an-" I get cut off but I deep voice. "Hey it's okay I should have been looking were I was going."

He offered me his hand and helped me of the ground. Once I was on my feet he spoke again.

"What are you doing over here aren't you supposed to be in class?" He stated. "Uh I-I didn't feel good so I was walking home." I reply.

"If you want I could drive you" He offered.    "O-oh that's okay i don't want to bother you." I quickly reply.

"I insist" He added. "It's only 5 mins away I'll be okay" I tried to say. "Well I don't mind come on." He says as he starts walking to the parking lot.

I follow him not wanting to argue. After a short walk we get to a black Lamborghini. I stand there in shock.

I hear him chuckle as he opens the door for me to get in. Once I get in he shuts the door and walks to the drivers side.

He slides in and we start driving. I show him the way to my house. After a minute or two I get to my house.

Before I can get the door he stops me. "No I got it you don't need to open it." He says before getting out and walks to the passengers door.

He extends his hand for me to take. I hesitate before taking it and getting out. I thank him and walk inside.

I go up to my room and change and lay in my bed and eventually fall asleep thinking about everything that happened today.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
And I'm done with the first chapter. I hope you enjoyed it and tell me what you think. I am still very new to the so tell me how I did.