Can Someone Help Me? ( Naill Horan Fan-fic)

*hi😄 im bryanna and this is my first story!! I really hope you guys like!! Im not going to be posting alot soooo... Ill post recent!! Thxx!!*

Chapter 1:

Paisley's POV:

"Come here isabella!! Right now!!" I stand in peircing pain as my sister and my drunk father chase each other around, bat in his hand. I try to limp over to Isabella, my leg throbbing.

"Dad... Leave her alone!" I shield izzy with my body and give dad a piercing look.

" ohhh... Okay now so paisley wants more!" He lifts the bat over his back and waits there for a couple

minutes, trying to think this through. I take the nearest vase and slam it on his head, which knocks him out long enough to make out escape. I run up the stairs with izzy at my heels, her brown curls flying everywhere.

" we go bye bye?" Isabella says as i take the small duffels from the closet that i had packed earlier.

" we go bye bye...forever." Izzy looks at me with her emerald green eyes and smiles, then skips to my bathroom. Even though shes 3, I've needed to teach her to brush her own hair just in case.

" where are we going for now paisley?" She gets off her stepstool and trots over to me, her blue and white sun dress ruined from the blood she got on her small cuts on her legs.

" Eva's. For now." I stuff in the last of me and izzy's clothes in the duffels, then put in the 700 pounds i had saved up since the day mom died. Ever since then when dad had started taking drugs an bringing girls home, that we needed to start saving up for this escape. All of a sudden i hear loud footsteps. Dad had awoke.

" don't think i don't hear you up there paisley!!" I can imagine him waddling up the stairs, his eyes bloodshot and his hair ragged and grey.

" izzy, over here." I point to the open windowsill, thank god that this house is not that far down off the ground. Isabella goes down fist, then me with the duffels and other things. " I'm going to miss this place." I close the window and lead izzy away from our house, and into Eva's black honda. I see my father through the window, dazed and confused. But that doesn't matter now. We had finally escaped that hell house. Finally.

**good cliffhanger right?? Dont be so confused when its going to be Harrys POV next. Then you will finally understand the story. I hope you like!! Read, comment me, anything!! Thankss!!**