School's out, Phoenix In!

"Ringggggg"

The Classroom rowdily Started packing up, Celebrating the end of their school year. "Woo" and "Hell Yea!" Coming out from Nearly everyone.

"Alright, Alright settle down Ya Rowdy Bunch! School's Out And Graduation is nearly here, So everyone of you to remember to attend the ceremony and be on time, do not be late!" Professor Summers said.

Finn, Ex Phoenix Agent, Now turned Professor for his Criminal Psychology class, had just finished up his final period.

"Alright now get out of here People, go enjoy your break! Assignments on my desk, IT IS PART OF YOUR FINAL GRADE PEOPLE!" He yelled as students piled the assignments on his desk. The final slam came from a goth girl, purple hair, Steampunk accessories, Blowing her bubble gum.

Finn Looked at her.

"I assumed this assignment was done way before I gave it out?" He chuckled.

"Please, Dad, you're so predictable." The girl said.

"That's why you're the ace of the class, Raven." He replied.

The girl was Raven Summers, however, Codenamed Blackbird by her father. Summers's Daughter in his own class, Few over years later after his supposed death, Who would've thought?

"So, Any fun plans for the break, dad?" She asked.

"If you count grading your final assignments fun, Then yes, Blackbird. I do have plans." He Sarcastically replied.

"Y'know dad? I've been thinking of what I wanna Do after graduation." Raven said After helping her father lock up the class and carry his briefcase, walking to their car.

"And What's that, Hun?" He asked.

"I... I wanna Join Mom." She replied.

"Join the Phoenix Academy?" Finn Froze up, But eventually started to pack his trunk and place everything inside.

"Yeah! I wanna be an Agent, Like you used to be." Raven said, With sparks in her eyes.

"Okay, First, I wasn't an Agent, In fact, your mother and I were criminals, who are now presumed dead. However, Our real names were never revealed, therefore we aren't known by our codenames anymore. Second, Why The Academy? Being an Agent is dangerous. And Besides, I swore to myself never to let you follow my footsteps, Or try to." He said, turning.

"Dad, You and Momma haven't been on best terms since I was twelve. One wanted to start an agent academy, The other wanted to live a normal life."

"Which is exactly why We divorced. I still love your mother, We have our regular date nights and family Days, But Your mother wanted to continue with the life. I was done with it. I never ever want to go back to that life. Criminal, or Agent, it doesn't matter."

"Ray Ray!" A couple girls came up to hug her.

"Hi Mister Summers! We'll need to Borrow Raven for a bit!" They said as they pulled Raven aside.

"Just make sure you return her back in one piece, Miss Smith and Miss Cheo." Finn replied and chuckled, Getting in the car to wait for his daughter.

"Maddy! Aurora!" Raven Exclaimed and hugged them both.

"Okay, So, Party at my Place tonight?" Aroura Asked.

"Drinks on me!" Maddy said.

"Dress code?" Raven asked.

"Well, Dress your regular self! Just not too moody, ugh" Both Maddy and Aroura replied.

"Oh! And Make sure you catch the attention of certain guys, I know some have their eye on you" Maddy told Raven.