The Sun

~George P.O.V~

As I watch over my sheep٫ Axle٫ the head shepard٫ calls me over to the stable. "My boy٫ you've been doin' a fine job watchin' over them sheep٫ why don't chu head on over to Shyla's place." I quickly nod in agreement and head to the village. Sunn Village is a busy place to live. Shepard's here٫ Chefs and bakers there٫ pueblo builders waaayyy over there٫ working on Mrs. Gia's house. I carefully step into Shyla's place and wrap my apron around my waist. "Ah! George! It's so nice to see you٫ weren't you over in Axle's field?" The lead Apothecary questions. "Yes٫ I was٫" I turn to her٫ "He let me leave and come here to continue working here." I beam. Before she could say anything٫ someone walks in and interrupts. "Shyla! I scrapped my shoulder while working with Wilbur!" Tommy٫ one of my closest friends٫ rushes in with blood slowly dripping down his right arm. "Geez Tommy!" Shyla sighs in defeat. "I can help Tommy." I say to the two people in the room. I walk over to the carved shelves with color-codes jars٫ filled with medicines and herbs٫ which I try to carefully choose the correct medicines٫ and the finely crafted bandages specially made for the doctors and apothecaries. Shyla closely watches me shuffle over to the injured worker. "Hey Gogs!" I smile back٫ concentrating on the applying and wrapping of salve and bandages. "You should be more careful when out with Wilbur٫ remember he is older and stronger than you." I say careingly. "Yes...I know.... Sorry Shyla٫ Gogs." Tommy says with embarrassment in his eyes. "Here٫ apply this every night before curfew to the wound. And I forgive you." I say handing him a bottle٫ wrapped in what I think is purple paper٫ good thing theres labels. He smiles and waves goodbye before heading out of the wooden and clayed room. Shyla gives me a big hug when Tommy leaves. "Ow! That hurts!" Shyla lets go due to my complaining. "You've grown so much in the past four years you've been under my wing and what you turn 24 in a couple of weeks?" She coos. I think back to the last birth ceremony I had with my parents. Shyla notices my growing sorrow and brings me into a gentle embrace. "You should get on home to your sister." I silently nod and start walking away from Shyla when she calls out. "George!" I turn around. "Take care!" I felt the warm fuzzies in my stomach. I yell back. "You too Aunt Shyla!"

Who hooo! first chapter of When the Sun and Moon meet! 👏👏👏 I will update as much as I can and eventually make art and maps and so much more about this story. I believe that George's sister is named Lani or something of the sort٫ but please correct me if im wrong. I would like to put her name im the story.

Word count- 496