Did you Forget (A Harry Styles Fan Fiction)

A/N This is my first story so imma try to update it as much as i can and if u really like it share the page if u want!!!! and i know Harry didnt live in Cali but can e just pretend he did haha

(Kendalls POV)

Hi my name is Kendall, Im 17 and it my summer before seinor year. I love to surf and I moved to Cali just for that reason. I started when I was about five. My bestfirends Harry and Danni *Danielle* used to surf with me but soon that all changed when we all turned 16. Harry tried out for the X-Factor and I knew he would make it because he was a amazing singer! Danni moved to New York with her parents to go to school for dancing and we never lost touch. We were always texting or skyping. Except for Harry and I. Right before he left as I was hugging him goodbye he promised he that he would never forget me. But that didnt happen, we kept contact for a couple weeks then we stopped. I thought he was just busy and I was fine with that and that mabey when he got time he would call or text atleast. But he didnt. I had just started getting over Harry when I saw he was in a relationship with Taylor swift. Yeah I was hurt because I had feelings for Harry but I didnt want to ruin our relationship. So I never told him and i guess it's to late now. 

I still lived in Cali but I had my own house but it was right down the road from my parents so if I needed anything I could walk down the street and I was there. I had just got a text that Danni was coming to visit me. She recently started dating Liam Payne and they are to cute! She said she was bringing the rest of One Direction with her but I had no problems with that. I was in the kitchen looking at old pictures of her me and Harry when I heard a knock on the door. I ran to the door as fast as I could and as soon as I opened the door she attacked me in a hug. We all sat down and she introduced me to everyone but not Harry since I knew who he was. Or so I thought. Turns out he brought Taylor and they were all happy happy. 

Well dinner was awkward because its like he doesnt even remember me. I was walking down the hallway to my room to grab my phone when I see Harry and deside to see if he remembers me. 

"Hey Hazz!" I said "Um Hii... Kendall right?" He replied. I was so pissed. "Well I guess you broke your promise now didnt you" I spat out without even thinking. "What are you talking about? What promise?" At this point was tryingn my best to hold back the tears. "The one you made 2 years ago saying you wouldn't forget me and look at you now. I dont what the hell happened to you. But you have changed big time." and with that I went back to my room and changed into my bikini and grabbed my surf board. Surfing helps me get my anger out. 

(Harrys POV)

"Hey Danni what was Kendall talking about the promise." "You're kidding me right?" She said wide eyed. "No im not who is she?" "SHE WAS YOUR BESTFRIEND BUT YOU GONE AND FUCKED THAT ONE UP NOW HAVENT YOU." I left to go sit outside and think about whats going on. Thats when I saw Kendall surfing with her Roxy board we picked out togther and it all started coming back to me. I felt horrible...