𝐂𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐚𝐥 𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥

❝𝐓𝐨 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧'𝐭 𝐞𝐧𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡

Hello and welcome to Celestial Girl, my very own poetry shop and book rolled into one. 

And god I'm so happy to be finally publishing this, I feel that this idea is on the whole really new and unused. 

Without further ado, let me proceed with the rules! 

𝐑𝐔𝐋𝐄𝐒

❥𝗗𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗦𝘁𝗲𝗮𝗹. I put a lot of effort into the poems I write, and it would be a shame if you just steal them, since I am happily writing for you whatever you want. In case, however, I do find plagiarism, then I shall report you with each and every one of my accounts ( around 8, just saying ) and I'm pretty sure my friends would too. In addition, you shall also have a spot on the blacklist, and you wouldn't want that, now, would you?

❥𝗗𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗯𝗲 𝗿𝘂𝗱𝗲. If I'm doing something for you, you need to be polite in order for me to put my full effort into it. I will not tolerate rudeness to either me, my friends, or my customers. If you do that, then it's the blacklist for you, honey. Oh, and start the form with a heart emoji in one comment and the form in the replies. 

❥𝗙𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗺 𝗻𝗲𝗮𝘁𝗹𝘆. The form is just the first step to you getting your poetry, but regardless, it's important to do this step correctly so that I accept your form. You have to give me full details, and the account on which I should PM you to discuss your poem. 

❥𝗣𝗮𝘆𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘀 𝗺𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗯𝗲 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗽𝗹𝗲𝘁𝗲𝗱. No, I don't ask for actual money, but I do need something in return. It's actually really simple. All you need to do is give me credits, follow me, and give this book a shoutout on your MB and tag me in the announcement/put this book in your reading list. When it comes to credits, I have a strict rule. You must put the credit in a TAG, and it must be where you used the poetry I gave you. For instance, if you used it in the book description, you must write 'Poetry by ' in the end. If you used it in a chapter, you must either dedicate the chapter to me OR write at the very beginning that the poem is by me. 

❥𝗗𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗮𝘀𝘀 𝗺𝗲 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗱𝗲𝗹𝗶𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆. Should be pretty simple, just don't spam me with requests to do your order quickly, because I HAVE A LIFE. Not much of it, but I do have one. If you do, then it's the blacklist for you, love. I do not tolerate people who don't respect my rules and limits. Btw, the password is the name of your favorite singer. 

❥𝗠𝘆 𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗲𝘀. ( AKA the people who're my whole universe ) You're my VIPs, and you're free to break all of these rules. ( But the payments and credits would be nice ) This is mostly because I know you, and I know that you wouldn't break the rules unless it's absolutely necessary. Also because it would be an honour to have you order from me. 

𝐌𝐲 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐬

( The VIPs, AKA the people I feel so damn lucky to have in my life )

AuroraPotter14

-marvabell-

-adsandmads-

DianaLovesTSwizzle

Darknesshalltakeover

diyahaleema16

DeeQuinn28

JamesPotterBlobb

abbilovegood

WriterTiffany_0704

aethrastic_dreamxx

zara_xoxo7

gxlphxtiic_shcwxrr

And all their alternate accounts...

𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐭

No one yet, and let's keep it that way, yeah?

Samples and forms shall be in the next chapter!

𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐧'𝐭 𝐞𝐧𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐨 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐢𝐭, 𝐬𝐨 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧.❞