𝐇𝐞𝐫 𝐂𝐥𝐨𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭

Prepare for real craziness and romance with a side of weirdness :)

~~~~

Description

Meet 𝑬𝒍𝒊𝒔𝒂 . A quiet girl who kept to herself and would rather write essays than to interact with the human species.  With a father M.I.A and a mother who was left to raise her daughter alone, always working and hardly ever home Elisa has enough on her plate as it is.

On the night of her 17th, with no one to celebrate with, Elisa took a stroll out in her neighbourhood only to find herself outside of Jace Monroe's house, her school's most popular kid and the world's biggest player... at least in her eyes. 

That night, her life changed and left her traumatized. 

That night, the quiet girl built a wall around her beating heart. 

𝑹𝒊𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝑷𝒆𝒓𝒆𝒛 is your typical teenage bad boy. He has good looks, a hectic personality, money, endless girls drooling at the thought of him and of course, his sweet beloved BMW. When River rages he becomes destructive. A fire rages within him and he loses control, will he ever be able to control how he feels?

Despite the utterly opposite personalities, the two meet and a light sparks in both of them, each affecting the other in endless ways. Maybe its love? Maybe its hate?

But most importantly, can the quiet girl forget about that night and break down her wall? 

~~

WARNING: contains mild language & may cause you to eyeroll, cry or cringe with a laugh :)

Enjoy <3