The beginning

Bens POV:
I woke up and realised i was fronting, to a surprise i realised the last person fronting fell asleep texting someone on discord? i rub my eyes to see someone named andrew. Woah we had a deep conversation last night, but first ofc i need my morning tea.

Andrews POV:
I was patiently waiting for someone to reply. maybe someone else is fronting...i regret everything i said last night..i don't wanna seem like a weirdo yk? i sigh  as i slowly stretch to get out of bed and go back to sitting on the computer waiting for someone in the wonderland system to reply.

Andrew
Hey!! gm:))

Ben's POV
I hear a buzz from my phone...that must be andrew. i start pacing around the kitchen panicking, come on ben answer!! i see bunnys bunny hat and that gave my courage, i slowly pick up my phone with a pop it phone case and see a notification, i slightly smiled as i typed..

TheWonderLandSystem
wah wah fam :) good jolly morning!!

Andrew's POV
As u was shooting webs from corner to corner around my room i hear a discord notification, i excitedly jumped and opened it. my eyes widened!! another british like me!!...this must be the brit ethan was talking about last night, ethan's a weird guy tho probably has a praise kink. anyways i replied with..

Andrew
oh? you must be ben right? well i'm andrew :) i talked to ethan last night

Ben's POV
As I was observing the furry tails one of the alters hanged up i heard another notification i prepared myself and looked at it, ethan texted him?? let's hope he didn't set a weird impression. and i texted back..

TheWonderlandSystem
Yep :) that's me! ☕️🇬🇧🇬🇧

they then talked for hours and hours laughing and giggling !! but then soemthing sudden happened??