#1

Cheryl Blossom was a 20 year old girl. She lived in London,England and had grown up there her whole life. Some would say Cheryl was unlucky at love but Cheryl says she hasn't found "the one" yet. She has has her fair share of one-night stands, maybe she felt a connection with them but they used her for her body. Either way they always left in the morning before Cheryl woke up. One thing Cheryl hates is footballers, she didn't know much about then or really anything at all but she knew they were all cocky assholes who are so full of themselves. She has been in love with her best friend Tilly since she could remember but never confessed her feelings.

Antoinette 'Toni' Topaz is a 22 year old girl. She also lives in London, England but was born and raised in America but came to England when she was 18. As you can tell being famous made you a magnet to everyone, everyone wanted to get in her pants but Toni had only had a few one-night stands and all with her being drunk. She was the lead striker on a very well known team the Red Ravens ( I just decided to use the rum name lolz). Even tho she put up a strong wall in the inside she was sweet and loving if it came to the right person.

Also they were both madly hot but couldn't be more different but hey opposites attract right?