Beautiful Museum of Impressionism at Giverny

At the heart of Giverny, discover the masterpieces of the masters of Impressionism: Pierre Bonnard, Claude Monet, Edgar Degas, Auguste Renoir ...

Just steps from the house and gardens of Claude Monet, Giverny Impressionist museum offers each year two to three exhibitions that bring together the biggest names in the Impressionist movement, including painters colony in Giverny and the Seine Valley .

Halfway between Paris and Rouen, on the site of the former Museum of American Art, the museum offers a new approach to better understand the history of this international movement and its impact on the most contemporary art.

This is an essential step in an impressionistic journey in Normandy.

For supplementary details be sure to check out the web site by visiting this link - [http://www.citibreak.com/sites/musee-des-impressionnismes-giverny/details/543521ade4b09e16a0ecd387/?history=add Giverny Museum].

In search for events in France?

Paris continues to be home to some of the most stunning tourist attractions. If you're looking for more on visiting Paris, or anywhere else in France, visit citibreak.com.

Citibreak is one of the most comprehensive online guides for France. We offer you with information on the latest happenings, events, exciting places to visit, cultural events, art shows, and the best exhibitions in Paris!