The Return of a hero in Gardenia

Third Person POV
A year ago, Ben Tennyson arrived in Gardenia by following Hex and his niece through an unknown portal. He was able to stop them from obtaining the dragon flame and prevent Dark winx which is the winx that possess by the demonitrix turn them evil. With the help of the dragon wind, Ben Tennyson able to save the Winx and the whole Gardenia.

Now, Ben Tennyson the wielder of the Ultimatrix and savior of the universe ride alongside with his partner Rook through Bellwood. They are now currently patrolling the city from any kind of danger that lurks in the shadows.

Ben now starring at the window while his partner drove the proto-truck.

So many events happen in Ben's life, He save the world from the Highbreed invasion, Beat vilgax from conquering the world, defeat the powerful and mighty dagon the destroyer and able to restore the universe from getting destroy.

On his wrist used to be the Omnitrix but now his wearing the Ultimatrix which is more advanced then the Omnitrix. the recent Omnitrix was destroyed due to prevent vilgax from not giving up the Omnitrix but by a certain galvan who created the Ultimatrix and gave it to ben.( more like he steal it from him) After the events of Dagon and Vilgax, Azmuth offer Ben a new Omnitrix but he declined instead Ben ask him to fix The Ultimatrix. It took a while but Azmuth manage to combine his Omnitrix with the Ultimatrix. It's still be the Same Ultimatrix but with some upgrades. Now with the Upgraded Ultimatrix, Ben Tennyson had been through more danger to save the world. With sad departure of his cousin and his best friend, he obtained a new partner called Rook. The duo make a pretty good team by taking down bad guys. Ben felt lonely about his love life because after breaking up with Julie and Kai green. He had a rough day after his break up but doesn't stop him from beating bad guys because he is a superhero but still he felt empty.

Rook: BEN!!! BEN!!!!!! (He shouted at him).

Ben then woke up from his daydreaming.

Ben: What happen???

Rook: You been looking throughout the window for hours now Ben. Is everything alright???

Ben knew his partner is concern about his well being.

Ben: Im fine Rook. No need to worrying about me. (he lied)

Rook: Is this about Ms green??? (He asked)

Ben: What about her???

Rook: It's already been a month since your break-up with Ms Green.

Ben: So what???

Rook: Im worry about you Ben.

It's hard for him to see his partner sad and heartbroken like that.

Ben: It's Ok Rook. Im.........

Rook suddenly stopped and parked the truck.

Rook: Look Ben, I know your heartbroken right now but please you have to tell me!!!

Ben: But........

Rook: Please Ben, im trying to help you.

He cannot hide his feelings anymore so he had to tell him the true.

Ben: Ok Rook, you win.

Rook now facing Ben and asked him.

Rook: Ok now tell me what's wrong???

Ben: It's just i thought she is the one for me Rook. I thought she like me for who i am and not for my alien form.

Rook: You mean Ben-wolf???

Ben: No it's BLITZWOLFER!!!! (he corrected him)

Rook: Ok then continue.

Ben: My point is that there's no girl who appreciate me for being myself.