The selection day!

Warah was pretty confident for this day....she was waiting for her best friends Zafira and Zayara. They are always late to school. After half an hour of loneliness, her best friends arrived and made her day awesome by hugging her before doing anything else! They all were really happy and talked about the selection round of sports day. Zafira was really nervous but Zayara and Warah made her comfortable and grew confidence on her. 

Zayara checked the timing and only one hour was left before the selection round starts. She reminded her best friends and they were all getting ready. Their sports teacher called the students and announced that it was time for the selection round and that the 1st selection round is going to be in 5 minutes and that is about running. Their teacher said that the best 10 runners will go for this challenge. The race was about to start and the three best friends were ready and confident. The race began and turns out that the three besties were selected to this challenge. As they rejoiced, their teacher began announcing the 2nd selection round which is about skipping. In this race only the 5 best will go to the final challenge. The results turned out that in this time the three besties got selected too! They were too happy.. The last selection round was about to be held and it was about cycling and as always this time the three besties got selected for the challenge..

People around them were really jealous of them and some of them were planning how to get them to arrive late on the day of sports challenges...