24

OMNISCIENT POV,
few months later.

"I look fat, am I getting fat?" jade asked kiana, causing kiana to side-eye.

"I already told you it's just the baby jade, stop calling yourself fat cause your not." kiana said as she finished up with jade hair.

over the past months kiana had finally opened her shop and it was running smoothly, she was getting new clients everyday and honestly was happy with herself, jade was due in a few months and her and jayb had never been happier.

"where kordell?" jade asked.

"he said he was gone be busy today, and I had stuff to do, so I left him alone" kiana said

"jayb must be with him because he left too." jade said

"wym he left too?" kiana asked as she looked up.

"he said he was busy, kissed my forehead, and then left" jade said, causing kiana to grow suspicious.

"you think they doing something they not suppose to?" kiana asked, causing jade to tilt her head.

"well you know they are the trap and you know what they do at the trap, but honestly, I need jayb to get out of the trap, for our child's sake."

"it's gone be hard for him to do that and you know that jade, him and jay grew up around that lifestyle and they don't wanna leave it behind."

"I understand that but you gotta see my point of view, it's alot of shit that can go wrong, like for instance, people could be out for me or my baby and that could put us in danger, and that shit scares me because honestly, this is my first child."

"your right, and I understand, but jayb, nuchi, jay, and kordell been in that lifestyle for so long, they don't know how to give it a rest, I tried to talk to kordell and he snapped on me, it was shocking but I never brung it up again."

"well because that's kordell, you know he take everything serious and don't know how to use his words in a nice way."

"you right, because baby sometimes I just be wanting to slap the hell out of him."

"but honestly, I'm scared because I don't want jayb to snap, I love that damn boy but I also love my baby too."

"I'm sure he'll understand, just call him and see how it go." kiana said as she finished up jade hair, laying it down and then smiling.

"alright, well where you finna go after this?" jade asked

"girl I'm taking my ass home, and finna see where kordell at because he been gone for awhile" kiana said

"alright, well bitch text me." jade said as kiana nodded, hugging her before she headed out.

but in reality, jade was scared of jayb deeply, she didn't know how he truly was or how he acted.

she sat back and sighed as she heard someone walk in the house, which made her jump up as she thought it was kiana.

"ki—" she was stopped in her tracks as she seen jayb walk in, blood on his hands.

"what.the.fuck." jade said as she looked back at him, seeing as he didn't say nothing but walked in the bathroom, washing the blood off his hands.

he walked back out and looked at jade, "what?" he said, confused on why he was looking at her like that.

"the fuck you mean what, why you had blood on your hands." she said, crossing her arms

"I had to take care of some, just chill."

"did you kill somebody?"

"ja—"

"I said, did you kill somebody jayb" jade asked, her voice being stern.

he sighed as he nodded, causing jade to finally struck up the confidence to talk to him about the conversation she had with kiana earlier.

"I need you to get out the trap."

"what?" jayb said as he was confused.

"you heard me, I need you out the trap, for your sake and for our baby's sake."

"the baby ain't even here yet and you know I got y'all, so I won't be getting out the trap" jayb said.

"it doesn't matter that the baby isn't here, it's still a threat to me and the baby because you know people be after you, and I don't know why you won't listen to me knowing I'm right, like cmon now."

"bra I don't give a fuck about what you saying, the trap is how I make money, it's where I grew up at, the trap is my home, my palace." jayb said

"baby that ain't your palace, that's a fucking dungeon that you can't get out of." jade said, causing jayb to suck his teeth.

"jade, you trippen." jayb said

"I'm trippen? I'm just tryna make sure my fucking baby don't be in fucking danger because of you and your stupid ass choices." jade said

"stupid ass choices? so me making money is stupid? me being with my homies making shit happen is stupid."

"no but killing some one is."

"I didn't fucking kill no one, I just cleaned up the fucking body." jayb said

"I don't give a fuck, and who the fuck is you talking to." jade said as her voice started to get loud, causing jayb to raise a eyebrow as he stood up.

"jade, I don't know who the fuck you talking to or how this baby got you acting, but tone yo voice when you with me cause you know how I get." jayb said as he backed jade up into a corner, causing her to go quiet.

"now I understand your point and I promise you, I won't let you or my baby be in danger about anything, you just need to chill and trust me, alright?" jayb said, causing jade to nod slowly as he backed up and sat back down, motioning jade to come to him.

she walked over to him as he grabbed at her waist, lifting up her shirt and admiring her belly, and features.

"I look fat, don't I?" jade said, causing jayb to mug her.

"mane if you don't shut the fuck up with all that shit, yo ass was sexy before and you still is" jayb said, causing jade to smile a little

jayb kissed at her stomach, causing her to smile as she seen how caring he was, you could tell he was happy to be a father, but only if his happiness, could last.