Xavian

Welcome to R labs.

Enter password.

{678itr567uijhgt6auwdKYTWAOKawjeyiujadHadwa4aDawd3tradWtawiu4397493854235(@$)&@(%*}

Welcome back, the user.

Files

Timelines

Jailed entities

Xavian council

Emergency meeting.

Characters <------------

------------------------------------------------BEEP------------------------------------------------

Ragnarok

Death

Xavian <-------

Chaos

Wanye

Misc......

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WARNING! THIS IS RESTRICTED INFORMATION. YOU NEED LEVEL: 6 CLEARANCE. IF NOT, TURN BACK.

Enter Admin passwords.

******************************

************************************************************

************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Passwords accepted. Welcome.

Threat level: Maximum

Character: Xavian Reaper

Gender: Male

Disc: A young man, with blond hair beaming, red and blue eyes.

Base powers: Travel between universes, has a sword named [CLASSIFIED] that can suck souls, wings, demigods, manipulate minds, has super strength and super dexterity. Light bending. He can make shields, swords, bows, etc. They are very powerful Elemental controls. He seems to prefer light but has seen using earth, water and more elemental bending.

-Multiverse and future see. We knew he had this ability, but we just confirmed it. It seems that he has orbs that he looks into, peering into other universes and futures. However, he usually only looks forward in time. The other universes are handled by other Xavians.

-Shapeshifting. It seems that he can shift into other characters, and take their abilities.

-Change. It seems that he can change the events of time and reality itself.

-Ability to absorb. When he touches anyone, he can gain their abilities. Not only that, but he also gets their chartists too. An example is if someone is gifted at signing, he can gain that ability.

-Super speed. He has been recorded going nearly the speed of light at times. We do not know if there is a limit.

-Raise the soldiers. A constant in the universes seems to be his army of the night or army of the light. Army can also be swapped out for knights. Nonetheless, it seems that with a snap, he can summon powerful soldiers, with their own weapons. It seems to be a mix of old and new weapons, such as Swords, spears, shields, bows, Guns, Rpg's and misses. They seem to have aircraft, Ships, Cars, and tanks. If needed, it seems that he could wage all-out war.

-Weapon making. While he prefers a sword, he can summon guns and whips. They can only work in their hands, if someone else tries to use it they are impaled by the weapon.

-Soul grab. He possesses the ability to grab someone, and seemingly leaves them, as if using the force.

-Marksman ship. Amazing with aiming, be it throwing a spear or shooting a gun.

Associates:

CLASSIFIED

CLASSIFIED

Xavian consul. <-----

WARNING! THIS IS CONFIDENTIAL. CONTINUE?

<Y> <N>

Passwords:

TsHasdjIajwhdkdjawIwkdajksjajdwSawkfkfjwaNkhadhndklaOdjkawjdwkajT

AdjwakjdkwjCjwahdkjawLjfawnkawfkwafIkajdwkjdawkE

7458aurdaw8y5u9auedaw4iadkoawur

akwdjLAWU%97adjwljr

W(54aoudoa

***q7riaowrl%A8rojc'aw.

r

]piwewA%"*A)W*D9Pj;waKTOPe&*Rq;kiP)dk0

Dasfdghj34y6789oepwl;dkfjhtui90rpe[;d's.,dkefriotp[]i\

uyT?.r,delwerYUARWOTKYLGMANFJUIOLG<SBLMNHJGTEARIKLFSZ<

Lokijmujhnbgtgvfdredswq2qw2w3edftgvbhjuhnmkj":Lkjhgfds6578dfpxc;l,m

05989238414651848638518578)(*&^%$#O$TGJESLGJakfjjlagj

awo854o9raf$%*OATI5pakdkawjdlawmdkhAURoa589a85a89%(A*#&$%*TIAOJDoqauwd

Xavian council.

The Xavian consul is possibly the most powerful group of people ever. They never are together in the same spot, but they set up mind links. Their mission statement is: Protect and save those who can't. They have many branches, but only one is available to the public. The MR branch. They go to the many universes and help the characters.

Number: CLASSIFIED

Participants: XAVIANS

HQ: CLASSIFIED

Partnerships:CLASSIFIED

Helps MR. CLASSIFIED

Leader: Alpha-Xavian

Specials: CLASSIFIED

The rest of the information has been redacted. To find more, go to <REDACTED>.

Your session has ended.

Reason: Looking too much into classified files.

Have a nice day!

------------------Session ended. The new password assigned---------------------------