Troubled Girl

This can't be right I could've sworn Tony wore a condom. My fist was sweaty and I'm trembling hard as ever, how could this be happening to me? What is Ken going to think of me when he finds out this baby not his? Could I possibly pin this baby on Ken, and he not notice, would he notice the time not adding up? I need to get my thoughts together and process this whole thing, my homegirl Gina might help me figure this out. Soon as I met up with Ken in the lunchroom the smells made me vomit all over the floor. I look up to Ken he's looking confused by the face and asked was there something I needed to tell him. We reached my locker, and I froze up next thing I know I told him I was pregnant. By my surprise he seemed excited being that we've been together quite some time and he just got this new gig at the shopping center. Later on, that day my homegirl Gina met me back at my house, I never mentioned the real father's name but I mentioned the baby belonged to someone else. She gave me some of the worse ideas I didn't know what to do at this point. I call up Tony to pull up to my house while Ken was at work to discuss the news I just found out. When I got in the car with him and told him the news, he didn't seem surprised he was excited it caught me off guard. "What you gone tell your girlfriend" I asked, before he could reply my homegirl burst out my front door and charged at the car. I'm confused at this point; I know being that Tony in the streets he holler at every girl but my girl Gina? Next thing I know Gina's on the driver side on top of Tony fighting uncontrollably. "Gina" I shouted what are you doing you don't even know him. Gina runs over to me and tells me this the guy she's been seeing that she's pregnant by. I'm furious I can't think straight it feels like my body is losing oxygen, Tony got the both of us pregnant how could this be? Tony pushes me out the car and makes Gina leave with him. My only thought as I'm watching the car drive off is how could I ever betray Ken like this? So of course, I text Tony asking for abortion money, no reply. Ken came over to my house after work to celebrate this baby that's not his but I'm not letting this baby in between us. I jump in the shower to figure things out and my plan was to fake a miscarriage once I get the abortion that way Ken a never know. The bathroom door swings open and all I could think about at that moment was I forgot to delete that message I sent Tony.