✨omega✨(tianshan)

"I don't need your fucking help!"
Mo guan snapped as he watched the older male roam around the room gathering any type of clothing into a pile.
"I learned in class, that omegas make nests to make their heat more bearable."
"I don't need your stinky clothes."
"Of course, you don't mo~"
He Tian cooed, continuing to pick a few shirts and hoodies from his pile of dirty clothes. After he gathered enough clothing for the omega to make a large enough nest for himself. He walked over to the bed where the little redhead was sitting, wrapped up in HIS comforter and sheets, and dumped the items onto the king-sized bed.
"Only the best of materials for my queen~"
A goofy smirk was placed on his lips as he bowed to Mo. Mo stuck his middle finger up and pointed towards the door, hinting that it was time for him to exit the room.
"Kicking me out of my room? You hurt me little mountain."
"Get out, before I decide to strangle you."
He Tian frowned jokingly while complying with the smaller boys' command.
Once Mo knew for sure that the other was indeed gone and not standing outside the door, which he usually does, he began to pick through the mountain of clothes placed beside him. Sniffing and rubbing the soft material against his face, testing if the clothes are worthy enough to be a part of his nest.
-
After about 20 minutes of sorting and putting together his well-made nest, he was finally done.
Mo panted tiredly, feeling beads of sweat slip down his moist back. He had been wearing his underwear and one of He Tian's long sleeve shirts throughout the process, not considering how much movement he would have to make with his already flushed body.
"Hey, little Mo! Can I come in now?"
There was no answer so he assumed it was ok. Slowly He Tian entered back into the room, instantly getting hit with a rush of pheromones that would drive any other alpha into a rut. Good thing he wasn't any other alpha.
"alpha~"
Mo called out as soon as his eyes laid sight on the taller boy. He Tian could feel his lower region twitch, taking in the scene of the omega.
A medium-size nest made with all his clothing was placed at the center of his king-size bed. A half-naked Mo sat inside looking as cute as can be with flushed skin all over and lust filled expression shown on his face.
He Tian wasn't the only one looking.
Mo was watching his every move. He Tian knew what the smaller sought for and he was planning to give the redhead as much as he wanted.
"little red your so cute."
"alpha...please~"
"Don't worry, I'll take good care of you Mo~"
He walked over to the omega and waited to be invited into the boy's nest, knowing that was very important to them.
Mo reached out for He Tian, which gave the taller all the approval he needed.
He begins removing his shirt and pants, leaving him in his boxers.
Before joining the smaller, he placed the clothing at the foot of the bed.
As soon as he was fully seated in the nest, Mo practically threw himself onto him. His face rubbed against He Tian's chest.
The taller allowed the omega to do as he please, while his eyes scanned over the disheveled boy's body.
He just looked too good to the alpha with his back arched, bum placed high in the air, and pretty pink skin peeking out from the oversized shirt that fell forward with his body.
"You look very gorgeous little red~"
"a-alpha...help?"
Mo begged, staring into dark gray eyes with his amber ones.
"Of course, love, turn around. Show me how much you want your alpha~"
A huge perverted smirk took over the taller's face as he watched the omega present himself to him.
He tian licked his lips hungrily looking at the wet spot that stained Mo's boxers.
Not wasting any time, he pulled the moist cloth down the boy's legs. Almost groaning at the sight of the omega's sopping hole.
"You look delicious, I bet you taste even better~"
Tian leaned in and slowly ran his tongue over the smaller's pink arse teasingly. Slick covered his tongue.
Mo gasped, trembling before moaning out as the other continued to lazily lap at his ass.
"f-feels... good..."
He Tian was loving the sight of Mo turning into a needy whore. Pushing and thrusting his hips back into his face. Moaning and slurring his words as he spoke explicitly.
His cock was aching to be plunged into the little omega. He wanted to knot the boy so bad and give him his pups. Make him into his little housewife.
"O-oh...my...a-alpha~"
Mo moaned as He Tian grabbed onto his ass, spreading it more so he could drive his tongue inside the boy's entrance. Skillfully rolling the wet muscle around.
Mo couldn't help but turn into putty in the other's hands. The immense pleasure was becoming too much for him, pre-cum was leaking from his twitching erection onto the bed.
He Tian knew Mo was close to his orgasm, so with a few more laps at the boy's hole, he pulled back, which the omega whined at the loss of pleasure.
"Don't worry little mountain, I'm gonna fill you up with something bigger~"
He pulled down his boxers, his member springing free from its refinements. A pearl of pre-cum sitting at the tip.
Mo looked back, licking his lips before raising his eyes to meet the others. He Tian took the hint and sat down with his back leaning against the headboard.
"come."
The redhead didn't hesitate to follow his alpha's command, sitting down right between his long legs.
"Be a good boy and make me feel good, ok?"
Mo nodded his head, a little whine slipping from his mouth at the other boy's words.
He then wrapped his hand around the boys throbbing manhood taking him whole. Tian gasped at the sudden pleasure, reaching his hand out to grab onto the other's red hair. Mo took the action as an encouragement to keep going, using his tongue to swirl around the head teasingly. While moving his tongue talent-ly, he glanced up catching sight of his alpha. His eyes were closed tightly, lips slightly parted, and his neck craned back to rest his head against the headboard.
Mo was in awe at how he was making He Tian feel. His cock aching to be touched but he was going to hold back as long as possible if he got to keep seeing that look on his alpha's face.
He then started to take more of the boy in his mouth, coating his manhood so it would be easier to jerk the bottom of the length with his hands as he continued to use his tongue on the top half. The messier the better.
"Your mouth is so warm little Mo~"
He Tian pushed Mo's head down, forcing him to take more of his cock down his throat. The boy gagged a little, tears slipping from the corner of his eyes. Although he didn't plan for that to happen, he didn't mind. His omega was too excited and horny for him to get mad at the taller above him.
Also...he might've....liked the feeling of He Tian's member hitting the back of his throat aggressively, but he would never admit that.
Mo then started bobbing his head up and down, using his hands to work whatever he couldn't fit in his mouth. He began slow but sped up as he could tell He Tian was close.
"F-Fuck~"
He Tian groaned. Mo was working wonders on him and just as he thought it couldn't get any better than that, the boy started to hum around his manhood. Sending vibrations straight through him. He wasn't going to be able to hold back much longer, his cock was twitching to release into the omega's mouth.

Just before He Tian was about to release himself, Mo pulled back, panting from the lack of air. He wanted to finish with the other boy, so he began removing his shirt that clung to his damp body because of his heat. Slowly he raised himself to hover over He Tian's cock, tightly holding onto his pale muscular shoulders to keep his balance.
"Let me help you baby."
Tian spoke, clamping his large hands onto Mo's petite waist and pushing him down onto his cock roughly.
"O-Oh my!"
Mo cried out, throwing his head back in pleasure and pain. His nails dug into the other's skin but the boy didn't seem to mind.
After a few seconds of letting himself get used to the feeling, he started slowly rotating his hips.
As he moved, He Tian placed kisses along his neck. Biting and nibbling once he reached the spot he knew Mo felt weak at.
"You taste just like beef stew little red~"
He whispered, leaving a deep red hickey on the omegas neck.
"H-help..please"
Mo begged, becoming bored of his speed, wanting He Tian to take over. The other happily obliged, gripping the boy's hips to lift him.
He then slammed the boy back down, both of them letting out a moan. He repeated the movements causing Mo to wrap his arms around his neck.
"Tian!~"
Mo was becoming a moaning mess, He Tian's cock leaving and re-entering his hole
continuously felt like heaven. At this pace, he was going to cum in seconds.
He Tian, of course, notices the omega reaching his limits and stops bouncing the boy. Mo whined, being so close to his orgasm but before he could open his mouth to say something, he was being pushed down onto the bed. He Tian change the positions so that he was now between the redhead's legs. Mo laid on his back slightly confused until he began feeling his legs get spread open.
"Don't close 'em."
He blushed, catching a glimpse of Tian's eyes. They were low and filled with lust, he looked as if he was going to eat the smaller alive. Which wasn't completely a lie.
Suddenly He Tian, thrust himself deeply into Mo, taking him by surprise. He gasped, moving his hands to press against the alpha's stomach, attempting to push him away. Tian chuckled before thrusting again and again and again, hitting the boy's g-spot every time.
"T-too d-deep...fuckkk~"
"Come on little red. I know you can take me~"
He bent down whispering into Mo's ear, while ruthlessly fucking into the boy hard and fast. After a few minutes, Mo couldn't hold back anymore. His stomach tightened and his hole twitched uncontrollably, as his orgasm took over.
A string of curse words left his lips.
'Cute' He Tian thought watching the sight of the boy under him. His own orgasm edged him on as his movements became sloppy. He thrust one last time, burying himself deep into the omega before shooting his load.
"S-shit...Mo"
He panted, collapsing on the smaller boy's chest. He laid there listening to the other boy's heartbeat as he came off his high.
"I love you Mo Guan Shan." He spoke but nothing was said in return. He looked up to see Mo fast asleep and smiled before pulling out of him and pulling a blanket over their naked bodies.

———
I haven't written smut in a while so sorry if it's not good. Anyways make sure you like and comment!