Chapter 1

When I was 7 years old SAO 2 was created. My parents and I decided to join after a while of convincing. To this day we live in a cabin that my parents lived with when they were in the first SAO. All of our friends play SAO 2 as well. So much has chanced for me since SAO 2 came out. Life has been different, yes. I would say different for the better. I spend most of my days in the virtual world. When I was in grade 5 school and hanging out with friends all went to virtual. Everyone and I mean everyone has been in the virtual world at least once.

~*~*~ In The Virtual  World

I have been in the virtual world for about 3 hours now waiting for my parents and Lis to join. I haven't stoped talking to yui this whole time though. 

"Do you think mommy and daddy will join soon" Yui says while sitting under beside me. "Sorry pumpkin im not sure. Maybe I should Head to the real world soon just to make sure there on there way" I tell Yui with a worried tone. "Could you do that soon I'm getting worried what if there hurt?!" Yui end her sentence with a slight scream. I grab yui and put her on my lap as  I hug her and tell her everything will be fine. "Hey, Yui everything will be fine. There probably just busy with work and everything. I will go check right now. I promise I will come back" I give Yui a kiss on her forhead just before I log out"

~*~*~ In The Real World

As I make it to the real world I sit up and look around. I quickly hear to my mothers room. I knock on the door and wait for an answer. The second I heard her tell me to come in I do. 

"Mom! You told me you would join me in SAO2!  Yui is worried and upset and im not going to lie i was to!" Before i could say anything else she cut me off. "Hey, Hey, Calm down im fine and so is your father were just trying to figure out how to bring yui in to the real world im sorry" I could tell she was sorry and i understood she was busy and thing. They had been working on this for over 2 years now. So far they could only hear her and she could see us. "What about Lis? She said she would join us she never joined"  I say to my mother knowing that she has almost no excuse to not be there. "Remember she has a child, Also who wants cookies" Kasuto my father says as he walks in to the room with a plate full of cookies. "Right I forgot alright I guess ill go play with yui for now. "Ill join you if your mother is alright with that" Kasuto says as he looks at his wife. "Ya sure go ahead ill be there in about 30 minutes"