The Truth Untold

"Oh lord, when would I get rid of this life!" a man who is in his 30s screamed as he wandered inside the huge forest in search of some edible fruits or simply anything that he can eat to get rid of his hunger.

Mew Suppasit Jongcheevevat, a man who has been away from any other human existence since he was 18 years old. The only thing that makes him want to stay alive is his beautiful garden. Yeah....those rare beautiful purple flowers that make him smile every time he looks at them.

Well, it's not his choice to stay away from others. It's the people living in that society. They call him 'monster' or 'ugly faced monster' to be specific. He was born with a deformation in his head which made his head a little too large for people to not notice. He had a huge scar on his face but it was not the only reason why they disliked him. It was because Mew bring bad luck or so they thought.

His father ran away when he was in his moms belly. His mother died just after she gave birth to him. He was grown up by his grandparents but they died on his 18th birthday. So, they all beat him up almost to death and sent him to the forest but he somehow survived and built himself a wooden house. He planted the seeds that were given to him by his grandparents just the day before they died.

Present time

After wandering in the forest, he finally found some fruits to eat. Mew decided to go home sooner since it was getting late.

5 in the morning, the sun was not ready to rise yet and the birds were singing while the lonely man of the forest had woken up and went to make his breakfast.

Suddenly, Mew heard some noises from his garden.

'Who could be here at this moment?' He thought and peeked through the window.
As he squinted his eyes, he saw a silhouette of a man trying to PICK HIS PRECIOUS FLOWERS!

Mew furiously ran outside. He approached the man who was completely oblivious about his presence. Mew grabbed the intruders' wrist and pulled him away from his precious flowers. As Mew raised his eyes to face the culprit who tried to pick his flowers, his breath halted. There, infront of his eyes, was the most ethereal looking man he's ever seen in his entire life.

"Aow! Who are you-wait what's that scar on your face?" said the 'intruder'.                                 'Shit-i forgot my mask' Mew thought as he tried to cover the scar with his bare hands.

"Its nothing and HOW DARE YOU TOUCH MY FLOWERS AND WHO THE HELL ARE YOU?" Mew inquired furiously. The man infront of him stared at Mew cluelessly and answered,"I am Gulf khrub. I am sorry for entering your garden without permission. I didn't know you lived here. As for the flowers, i was not trying to pick them. I was just so captivated by their beauty that I couldn't keep my hands away from touching them."

Mew's eyes softened and he loosened the grips from Gulf's hands. In the interval of 12 years, he has never felt a single emotion towards anyone but today, it was different. He felt guilty for accusing the innocent one. He felt......happy? Yes he felt happy that someone actually asked him about the scar instead of calling him a monster.

It was bad.

"Whatever. Just get out of my garden and never come back again." He snarled.

"But these are very rare flowers and really pretty too. How can you keep them away from people's eyes?" Gulf questioned.

"Y-y-you? How do you know about these flowers?" Mew was taken aback. He knew these flowers were rare and people also barely knew about them.

Gulf smiled and replied, "Its nothing. I will get going now, stranger. Don't worry I won't bother you from now on."