An Old Friend

"Help me" I yelled in scarce as I looked up at him with blood drizzling down my hands. "I-I think I just killed someone" tears overwhelmed my eyes as my hands shook in fear of what I might have just done. He looked at me pathetically and walked away. I lied there in sorrow and torment while I was left alone with no one to cry out to.

I was a sweet, innocent, girl that didn't have any knowledge about the real world, that was of course until I met him; Kyan Cloak

I was a sweet, innocent, girl that didn't have any knowledge about the real world, that was of course until I met himKyan Cloak. We were in a relationship together about three years ago. Further down the line I found out the hard way that he was a high ranked assassin.

"Ms. Adeen, you have visitors" my butler had informed me as he walked into my office.

"Who is it?"

"It's Ms. Ishino and her sister".

"Ah couldn't have been a better timing please let them in" I had said in delight.

"Yes ma'am".

"And Marcus dear, could you fetch us some wine and grapes while you're at it".

"Of course, ma'am I will get that for you right away" my butler said while bowing and after leaving the room.

"ISANA! My wonders it's been such a long time but you're still looking as fabulous as ever I see" she had said walking into the room and giving me a hug.

"Thank you but could it really be the Miya Ishino? You look even more beautiful than the last time I saw you" I had said with a giggle.

"Aw thank you darling" she said as we both laughed.

Once the laughter dialed down there was a knock on the door.

"Madam may I come in? I have the refreshments you were requesting" my butler Marcus said before stepping into the room once more.

"Ah yes, thank you very much Marcus" I said as he poured wine into both of our glasses.

"Thank you" Miya mumbled shyly to Marcus. 

"Of course, m'lady" Marcus said with a sweetening smirk as he went to leave the room.

"Oh, come on it's been almost a year now and you still haven't told him how you feel. This is killing me" I said overdramatically. 

"Well, it's not as easy as you think Isana".

"Yes, it is you just go up to Marcus and tell him you have feelings for him simple as that-".

"No, not as simple as that-".

"You want me to put in a word for you? Or give you, his schedule? Or tell him for you? Just anything to get the boat moving". I said teasingly and with a slight chuckle.

"Oh God please don't do any of that stuff" Miya said while blushing.

"Well, you better tell him one of these days or I'm going to have to step up and give you two a little push".

"But he's your butler...wouldn't it be weird?"

"Haven't we gone over this already? No, it wouldn't you can be with whoever your heart desires to be with. Plus, you two would be a good match, he's a real nice guy and loyal too. We both know how hard it is to find that in a guy nowadays" I said jokingly while sipping on the wine.

"Yeah, your right. I should make a move! Just not today"

"Alright alright, all that aside I presume you came for official business?" I said as I put my glass down on my desk and sat up.

"Yes, you see I had my younger sister tag along this time because I would like you to accept her in your gang and train her" Miya said as she pointed to her sister that was sitting behind her.

"You want your sister to join the Venomous Vipers?".

"Yes".

"Why doesn't she just join your gang?"

"Because our crew is a bit too full at the moment".

"Okay well, what do you want in return?"

"Well, nothing really, you take care of my sister for me, and you get a new member for your crew".

"I guess there is one spot left open but are you sure she's cut out for this? how old even is she?"

"She's seventeen the same age you were when you started running this town, and I believe she'll be a valuable asset to your gang, she's quite the fast learner" Miya said confidently.

"I suppose we have a deal but just as your aware I won't be going easy on her just because she's your little sister" I said as I went to stand up.

"I'm fully aware of that but I'm sure she'll be able to handle it, she's a strong young woman just like yourself" Miya said as she went to stand up too.

"Thank you I'll have Marcus walk you out and I can already see your sister has potential. I as the Leader of the Venomous Vipers will take great care of her".

"Thank you, Isana," Miya said as she went to give me a hug.

"Of course, and Miya make that move" I said with a smirk and pointed my finger at her.

"No promises" she giggled.

"You better or like I said I'll get the boat staring for you two" I said as we both laughed.

"Ms. Ishino let me walk you to your car" Marcus said as he walked in and locked arms with Miya.

"Goodbye Isana" Miya waved to me as she was about to walk out of the room.

"Bye Miya it was nice seeing you" I waved back.

As they walked away, I turned to talk to the kid.

"My name is Isana Adeen, but you will call me Ms. Adeen and from here on out I am not a friend I am your boss so respect me at all times do I make myself clear?"

"Yes ma'am".

"Good, training will start tomorrow for now refreshen yourself and get some rest" I said to the girl before signaling to one of the maids to take care of her.