Chapter 1

For the past couple of months, I've been writing. To whom? I have no idea. Well, I don't mean that I write a letter pouring my feelings out and then putting it in someone's mail box.

No, I write to... someone in my DR. I don't really know who. My aunt May, my best friends Peter, Harry or MJ or even Otto.

I have no clue who I am really writing to. But I do write to someone in my DR and burn the letter as required.

Sometimes it's hard to forget about the letter for the first couple of hours but you do soon forget.

I have written to most people in my DR's. I have more then one like MCU, Harry Potter, Star Wars but I really wanted to shift to the Spider-Man universe first.

That brings me to tell you that I have not shifted yet. (Those you haven't shifted yet, put your hands up🥲✋)

So sometimes I do get some doubts. But I did get some symptoms here and there, I don't really know if this is a symptom but sometimes my legs just jump randomly. (Those who shifted, tell me if this is a symptom bc I get them)

I'm not really sure how I will react when I see my aunt and my friends. I scripted that my aunt's name is May too. But the aunt May like Tom Holland's, she's pretty cool.

I've been waking up in my CR and not my DR for some time and I slowly grew to hate that. I hear all these stories about people meeting their comfort characters and such. It's just not fair.

But tonight was different because I was determined to shift to my DR. I felt my limps go numb but I tried not to get too excited.

'Wake up, sleepy head'! I groaned.

'Leave me alone'! I heard my door open.

'Come on, you're going to be late for your class today, Dr Conners wouldn't want that'. I lifted my head a little.

'Dr Conners'? I sat up and looked around my... room. My eyes widened when I finally registered what was going on. 'No way'.

I got up and went to the mirror. I saw myself. I only made minor changes in my appearance. I walked out of my room.

'May'?

'Yep'. I saw her in the kitchen. 'You okay'? I sniffed.

'Fine fine just... so so- happy'. She nodded.

'Got it, happy tears. Anyway, hungry'. Something hit me. She laughed a little. 'I thought you can sense that'.

'What? Why would I-'

'Your (y/n) tingle'.

'Please don't start calling it my- wait what'? I ran to my room and closed the door. 'I didn't script anything like that'.

I tried shooting a web from my wrist but nothing happened.

'Oh okay, it was a joke'. Don't get me wrong being Spider-Man was cool and all but... my eyes widened when I looked on my desk. I picked them up. 'Web shooters... cool'.

I took a shower and prepared myself before putting them on and dressing.

'Wait- can I climb walls'? I jumped rather high and touched the ceiling, hanging. 'Oh shi-'

'What are you doing'?

'May! I was just- there's just some web in the corner, it was annoying'. I crawled the ceiling and cleaned the web.

'Now get going, you'll be late'.

'Right'! I grabbed my bag and put my headphones in.

I was so free. This was awesome. When walking to the college, I saw an old woman looking up at the tree.

'Ma'am, are you okay'?

'Oh yes dear, it's just my cat is up there'.

I looked up.

Can I do that climb?

Jumping up, I grabbed onto the branch and pulled myself up to sit on top. I picked up the kitten, hanging from my legs, I passed it to her.

'Oh thank you dear, just like spider-woman'. She walked off.

Wow, I'm Spider-Woman.

'You better stop being heroic or an elderly person might figure you out'.

'P-Peter'? I jumped down.

'You okay'?

'Yeah'.

'Well, come on, we've got to get-' when we both turned, we bumped into someone. I picked up our books and looked up.

'Dr Conners', I whispered.

'Dr Conners, we were just heading to your class', Peter said.

'Parker, (l/n), see me here. My class ended ages ago'.

'Sorry sir, we didn't mean to be late', I apologised.

'We're trying'. I nodded.

'Then be here. Both of your grades have been steadily declining. You're late for class'.

I felt like I was in high school again. I would always hear these words from my parents. They were never really supportive of me.

'You always appear exhausted. Both your papers on fusion are overdue'.

Not again. I meant the overdue part. Always in high school my work was overdue but they never knew the mental illness they gave me with all the work.

'We're planning to write it on Otto Octavius', I said.

'Planning is not a major at this university'. He walked passed us and we looked back. 'Octavius is a friend of mine. Better do your research. Get it done or I'm failing you'.

The word again. "Failing". Why did I think it was a good idea to go to college in my DR. I hate those words.

In high school I tried my absolute hardest. I thought it will pay off big time but it didn't. I still passed year 12 though. That's something to look up to.

'Don't worry, Pete. I know a lot about Doctor Otto'.

'You sure'?

'Yes, 100%'.