007❤︎

NOT PROOF READ!

NOT PROOF READ!

Sorry this is so short I made this on my way to school!

Word Count: 797 words

"Boo!" Mikey said trying to scare Takemitchy

"Boo!" Mikey said trying to scare Takemitchy. "M-Mikey-kun?!!" Takemitchy shouted startled. "Hahaha! You're that surprised?" Mikey laughed. "Hey! Pipe down." Draken told them as he scrubbed his hair.

"Grow up. You're not a little kid. Quit screwin' around on the bath house." Draken told them. "Draken-kun...?!" "You're a 3rd-year middle schooler and still use a shampoo hat? Don't tell me to grow up.

A big guy like him is afraid to get shampoo in his eyes. Hilarious, right?" Mikey said and sat down making a small splash sound. "Shut up!" Draken shouted at him.

"Man. This is so refreshing." Draken sighed. "Draken-kun have your injuries healed yet?" Takemitchy asked. "Huh? Yeah. They were no big deal. 'Cause I work out." Draken said with a grin.

"See!!" Draken stood up with a big smile. "Check out my abs! And my scar!" Draken said. "Haha. You don't look like a middle schooler at all. Scar included." Takemitchy told him laughing a bit.

"I know, right??" Draken said totally proud of that. "Oho." Mikey said as he slowly swam towards Draken before punching him in the gut.

"Hrk!" Draken groaned as he held his stomach. "The fuck was that for, asshole?!" Draken shouted. "You haven't completely healed yet, so don't push it." Mikey said as he swam away.

Takemitchy watched as the two fight before he saw, in the corner of his eyes, bubbles and someone's head. He quickly snapped his head to see who it was and guess who the person was.

You guessed right, it was Y/n who was close to falling asleep. "Huh?! Y/n-kun?!!" Takemitchy shouted, surprised he hadn't seen Y/n next to him. "How long have you been there?!" He asked.

Y/n raised his hands out the water, and with a tired motion he put 10 fingers up before adding another 10. "You've been here for 20 minutes?! That can't be good for you." Takemitchy said.

Y/n waved him off with a small yawn. "Oh yeah I forgot Y/n was here." Mikey said as he moved Draken away from him to go over to his cousin.

"He was here the whole time? I was sure he wasn't." Draken said with a raised eyebrow. "I think he's always been with us, right Y/n?" Mikey asked as he poked Y/n's cheek. Y/n nodded his head.

"I think it's time we got out!" Mikey said. Y/n groaned as Mikey slowly dragged Y/n out the large tub. Everyone dried their bodies and put back on their clothes before leaving.

Y/n was falling asleep while he stood up since the bath had made him all drowsy and tired. "Want me to carry you Y/n?" Mikey asked.

Y/n shook his head no but Mikey just picked him up and placed him on his back. Y/n let out a small sigh but didn't bother to protest since he was falling asleep. Once they were outside, they saw three members of Toman there.

"Takemitchy. About time." Mitsuya said with a smirk. "Here comes the star of the show." The orangish pink headed boy said. "Huh?" "Takemitchy. Let's go." Mikey said to Takemitchy before hoisting Y/n up since he was slipping a little bit.

"We're off to nominate a new third Division Captain!!" He said. "Woah! He's so pretty who is he?" The orangish pink headed boy asked Mikey. "He's, my cousin?" Mikey said with a raised eyebrow.

"He's your COUSIN?!" He shouted. "Mhm. Anyways let's get going everybody!" Mikey shouted before they all left.

Everyone was muttering to each other about who's gonna be nominated as the third Division Captain

Everyone was muttering to each other about who's gonna be nominated as the third Division Captain. "Third Division Captain!! Step forward!" Mikey called out. "Let's go." A tanned boy said. "Yes, sir! Outt the way!" A larger guy said.

"Like it was gonna be me..." Takemitchy said as Y/n gave him a confused look. "Oh it's nothing Y/n-kun I just thought I was going to be the third division captain haha." Takemitchy chuckled kinda embarrassed.

Y/n nodded his head and looked back at the two who were making their way to the stairs where the shorter tanned boy sat down on the steps.

"The hell's his problem?!" "Is he for real?" He just sat down with his back to our leader!!" People started shouting at the boy for having his back turned to Mikey.

"Listen up, morons!! The man sitting behind me!! Is the new third division captain! Tetta (titty) K*saki!" The guy near Kisski announced. Y/n looked over at Takemitchy who looked like he's seen a ghost.

'What's wrong with him?'