The start

Part 1 of this story!Hope you enjoy!
______________________________________
Funneh woke up in her room still tired after editing videos at 12:00 AM she got up out of bed and went to her closet and got her shirt, pants, jacket, shoes,and hat out of her closet and put her outfit on, She yawned when she put all of her clothes on. Soon enough she waddled out of her room into her living room her sister was on her phone sitting down she then said "Look who's finally awake!" Funneh then said "Oh shut up!" Funneh then laughed after saying that her sister also laughed after. Gold said "Wanna go shopping?" Funneh replied "No I'm kinda tired..." Gold replied "Oh? You just slept for forever!" Funneh replied "I know but I'm just so overworked and overwhelmed..." Gold replied "You should take a break!" Funneh replied "I know but I just feel like KF wouldn't get it..." Gold said "Of course KF would get it!" Funneh sighed and walked off to the her recording space Gold looked nervous as she watched Funneh walk off to her recording space Funneh walked into her recording space but stopped and thought "Should I stop?" "Well maybe forever...?" "No! I shouldn't KF would miss me I should just take a break!" "But for how long?A month or 2 maybe?" "Yeah! I should!" She went and sat down turned on her camera and explained "Hey KF! I just wanna say I'm taking a break posting videos daily has become so stressful for me I'm overworked so I'll be taking a break for a month or 2 I hope you understand!" She then turned off her camera got up and went to her room ignoring the questions Gold was saying.