Chapter 1:

•Hey, I'm Zero I'm a awkward shy guy who loves books, writing, studying and school. I majored in writing and have 8 teachers were I'm their favorite student!!!!•

Today we are going to the library, I needed another text book about writing and stuff, so I grabbed my brothers Cry, and Harper and we were off to the library.

"Guys, I'll meet you at the food court in 15 minutes, Cry watch Harper, and Harper don't touch anything," I said "Sure thing Bro," Harper said sarcastically then laughed evilly, "Be good," i restated, then walked over the the text book section. I choose my book and as I was walking to check out I saw Harper flirting with the librarian with big boobs, I waited till her left then checked out and headed back to the food court. I sat down next to Harper and Cry and saw the most beautiful girl sit down at table across from me. "I gotta go piss," Harper said then ran off. Me and cry talked till Harper came back. He was watching a friend of mine named Scarlett that was in all of my classes, the beautiful girl I was looking at early came over and whispered in Harpers ear then walked back to her table. Harper glowed bright red and I didn't understand why, I was nervous *Did she like him?* I questioned "What did she say?" Cry asked. "she said, Scarlett likes me an wants to hang out sometime!!," he said then started to blush and chuckle, next thing I knew Harper and Scarlett where outside. So I got up and walked over to the girl and greeted her "Hello, I'm Zero, Nice to meet you," she started to blush then she said "H-Hi I'm Phoenix," we continued talking then I asked her a big question "Hey, Umm... here's my number, I think it would be fun for us to go out sometime" I said awkwardly blushing and awkwardly smiling, she chuckled then gave me hers. "It was nice to meet you Phoenix," I smiled then ran to the door where Harper exited then saw him holding hands with Scarlett, I interrupted to tell Harper and she ran off back to Phoenix, and skull who were in the food court still. We walked back to the Dorm and I called the number, then I listened to it ring till someone picked up...