★ | 081. getting numbers, mcu spider man

Book: Male Reader Imagines, Multifandom
Chapter 81: Getting Numbers, Mcu Spider Man
Word Count: 495

Book: Male Reader Imagines, MultifandomChapter 81: Getting Numbers, Mcu Spider ManWord Count: 495

[name] looked down the hall of school with a stupid grin on his face. His eyes were zeroed in on one person and one person only. Peter Parker. [name] was obsessed with him. He thought he was gorgeous, smart and funny.

"Come on, you can do this." [name] mumbled to himself as he clenched his hands. He needed to get over his fear and just go over to the extremely beautiful male and get his number.

He cleared his throat and made his feet move, his heart was beating fast in his chest and he could feel himself start to sweat. Ned caught him walking over first and he hit Peter in the arm, gesturing for him to turn around.

Peter turned around with furrowed eyebrows but immediately smiled when he saw who it was. That smile distracted him enough to where he tripped over his own feet. He quickly caught himself before he fell, his face bright red in embarrassment as he looked up.

Peter didn't look to be judging him and was still smiling. "Are you okay?" He asked.

"Yep!" He exclaimed. "Besides wanting to sink into the floor from embarrassment." He closed his mouth harshly, he hadn't meant to say that out loud. He was really screwing this up. "Um..." He rubbed the back of his neck.

"[name]." Peter put his hand on his shoulder and [name] tensed up. "What's going on? You look like you're freaking out."

"Actually, I, uh, wanted to ask you something." The question was on the top of his tongue and he tried to push it out.

Peter looked at him expectantly. "Yeah?"

"I've always felt we had this, uh, connection." He tried to explain. "So I was wondering if I could get your number? We could talk after school, maybe go out sometime?" His face was eve redder then before.

Peter smiled brightly. It was cute to see the usual stoic [name] be all nervous and embarrassed. Peter and [name] held eye contact for a moment and [name] felt hope inside him as Peter continued to smile and even had his own blush on his cheeks.

"Yeah, that would be awesome!" Peter exclaimed and began digging through his bag for a pen. "I've felt a connection with you to." He said.

"Great!"

Ned looked between the two as Peter scribbled his number down on the piece of paper and shoved it towards [name].

"So you'll call me tonight?" Peter asked with hope in his eyes.

[name] nodded his head. "As soon as I get home! O - Or whenever." He tried to act cool.

"Sweet."

[name] left, clutching the paper in his hands and Peter watched him walk away with a dreamy sigh. "Did that really just happen?" He questioned.

Ned patted him on the back. "Congratulations."

★ ★ ★

Authors Note: Don't forget to vote, comment and follow! This imagine was suggested by a reader.