Chapter 1

"Niall, no, don't, give it back!" I said while trying to retrieve my phone. I guess you could say we were pretty close. I have been a fan of his band for a while. All the hype of One Direction was true. They were funny, cute, charming boys, with quite the accents;) One thing the media got wrong, tho, was how chill they actually were in person. I first met Liam, Niall, and Louis at a bar in LA. They had just kicked off their first tour stop of the U.S. Leg of the OTRAT.

Let me introduce myself. I'm Lily. I'm 20 years old and live in Boston, MA. I went on vacation to LA and saw one of the boys shows one day. I ended up meeting a few of them a club, and ended up getting cozy with one of the members later that year. Yes, it was Niall. Of course for a long time, I just hung out with Niall, but then got to hang out with the rest of One Direction. It was literally a fanfic made in heaven.

Fast forwards to now.
"Pweeeezzzeeee....pretty pweeeezzzzz!" I ended up giving up, and walking out of his dressing room only to shout back at him "no more kisses." Ouch. It was a harsh thing to say to him as he loves getting kissed, but my phone was one thing I must sacrifice a kiss for.
"Wait! Here, take it, I'm sorry" he said, leaning in.
I kissed him. I was planning on running away but quiet honestly, backstage of the Metlife Sadium was quiet confusing. We were in New York. I go and see the boys when I'm on break, or when they are near by.

"Ok, see you later," Niall said kissing me on the cheek before leaving to the stage.
"Break a leg;)" I said winking at him.

------------------------------------------------------
Authors note:
Hey everyone! If this gets enough views, etc, I will try and continue, but I need ideas. Please comment ideas as I'm stuck already!

Love you all!
Xx