Keep these things in mind while choosing wedding sherwani

You would think that choosing the right partner, venue and menu for marriage is the most difficult task, then let us tell you that along with them there is another task that is very difficult. Marriage is a big deal in India and nothing can be taken lightly in this matter. 

On the day of the wedding, your clothes get the most attention of the people. That's why he pays special attention to everything from his outfit, which makes his look perfect. Boys should also keep some special things in mind while choosing their sherwani before marriage. Let's know those things.

1. Fitting: While choosing your wedding sherwani, pay special attention to its size. Buy a perfect fitted sherwani for the perfect look. If your sherwani will not fit then you can look less groom and more joker. So be careful while choosing a sherwani. The sherwani should fit snugly from the shoulders and should be straight from below.

2. Fabric: Wedding rituals go on for a very long time. In such a situation, the fabric of Sherwani should be such, in which you feel comfortable. Otherwise, your fun may be spoiled.

3. Length: If you have big body then you should wear long sherwani. This will automatically make you look thinner. On the other hand, thin people should wear a sherwani below the knees, which can help you look a little fat.

4. Embellishment: Not only the bride but also the groom, everyone's eyes are fixed on the wedding day, so you should also pay full attention to your look. There is a little empowerment going on in the sherwani. A beautiful brooch can add to the radiance of your sherwani.

5. Shoes: The sherwani fabric should be such that you can breathe freely and in which you feel comfortable, you can wear sherwani with dhoti, skirt, trousers as per your choice. Along with this, choose such shoes which complete your look completely.