!𝚄𝙽𝚆𝙰𝙽𝚃𝙴𝙳 𝙲𝙷𝙸𝙻𝙳!- Chapter 1

Y/M: Mom! Please mom..! I don't wanna marry him. Mom....Mohhmm he's totally a stranger mom... MOMMM!! (You Continuously begging to your step mom not to send you to marry a Stranger. But your step mom seemed not to give you her ear! You were telling your step mom in a crying and husky tone to stop the wedding. But that bore no fruit. Your mom was standing next to you, smiling.)

PRIEST: Bring the bride now!
Y/M: Go Y/n. The most waited time has come. (She whispered herself) Let's Go dear. (She hold your hand but you didn't move as you were glued with the earth and that made your step mom angry)
Y/N: Mom please... please try to understand. How can you do this to your daughter Mom! Please stop the wedding. I'm Begging to you mom... Please.... (Your eyes became teary)
Y/M: Y/N I DON'T WANT ANY DRAMA IN THIS SITUATION. Everything is set up and now only the ring is left to be worn by your ring finger. So shut up all your drama and come with me. (She drag you harshly towards the stage where the priest and the stranger who's gonna be your husband soon is standing)
Y/N: But mom.....mom!! (You couldn't help but kept silent as there was no way to step back. You keep your head down as you didn't want to see the stranger's face.)
GUEST1: Look at him... He's such a handsome young man.
GUEST2: Really. I'm feeling so jealous on Y/n.
GUEST3: I can't believe he finally is getting married....
GUEST4: Yes... I never thought that he'd ever get married and with Y/n! This is too much shocking.....
GUEST 5: This is totally opposite couple... In one hand our Y/n is so innocent, kind hearted and on the other hand he's totally a....
GUEST 6: SHHH... Don't talk loudly, she'll listen to you...
GUEST 7: Oh Lord...save our Y/n. I really feel pity for her! 
(You heard all the chatters coming from the guest circle while heading towards the stage with your step mom. She was holding your hand like a Captive. You kept your head down and teardrops were started to fall one drop by one drop... You never thought that you'd be in a situation like this ever. You were Continuously cursing your fate as you didn't have anything to do else.)

Y/N: *in mind* Why God? Why me? What was my sin? Why did you put me In this situation!! It would have been better if you killed me anyways...(You closed your eyes tightly and bite your lips not to make sound cry)
Y/M: Y/n honey...go! He's waiting for you...Go, Go! (She said in a low tone near to your ears)
Y/N: *in mind* Why Mom? What wrong did I do to you that you had to do this to me? I'll never forgive you, NEVER!! (You looked at your step mom with a red teary eyes. Your eyes were telling everything to your mom. There were clearly so many hates, disappointments, disbelieves in your eyes for your step mom)
Y/M: What happened now Y/n?! I said you to be non dramatic. Now stop looking at me like that and go on the stage. He's waiting for you. (She pushed you a little. You climbed the stage and turn your head back to your step mom.)
Y/N: I'll never forgive you Mom. Never!! (You said in a low voice and moved towards the groom)
PRIEST: Miss Jung Y/n do you take Mr. Park Jimin as your wedded Husband?
Y/N: I-I d-do! (One drop of tear fallen from your eyes)
PRIEST: Mr. Park Jimin do you take Miss Jung Y/N as your wedded Wife?
Jimin: I DO.
PRIEST: May God Bless You Two. I wish you both a Happy Married Life.
You may kiss the bride now.
(As he came closer to your lips you closed your eyes so tightly as you didn't want to see his face nor to kiss him!)
Jimin: Don't worry... I won't kiss you. (He said in a husky voice and smirked. You opened your eyes and saw him smirking mischievously. A cold current flowed down your spine. )
*(Applause)*

+++

(Jimin was driving the car silently on the way to his house. You were Sobbing, looking out of the car window. You both didn't utter a single word till then. )

JIMIN: Take this. (He handed over a handkerchief)
Y/N: No...Tha-Thanks. (You Looked out the other way again. But he didn't take back the handkerchief. He was still holding the handkerchief raised towards you.)
Y/N: Thanks. (You took the handkerchief as you didn't find any other way to ignore that.)
--- umm How long will it take to reach your home? (That was the first question you asked him. You thought that it won't be too much to ask but still he didn't answer. You thought him introvert that's why you didn't ask him twice. You regretted that you shouldn't have asked him the question just because he showed you a little kindness. You rolled your eyes and looked out of the window again.)
Y/N: *in mind* how old he can be? 20? 25? 27? Or 30?
JIMIN: 30!
Y/N: Huh?! (You shocked in disbelief that is he a mind reader)
JIMIN: It'll Take 30 minutes more to reach my house.
Y/N: ohhh! Hehe. It's okay. (You leave a sigh of relief after knowing that he's not a mind reader.)
---*in mind* oh gosh! I have to spend More freaking 30 minutes with this introvert stranger in this car!? Oh man!!

~After 30 minutes~

(Jimin stopped the car right infront of his House door. And Get out of the car.)

JIMIN: Ahem! (He cleared his throat) We're here! Come out of the car! (He was about to enter his house but right then he realised that you were sleeping peacefully.)
---Don't ever dare to think that I would carry you in a bridal style and take you inside the house. You better wake up and come by your own. (He whispered in your ear. But that clearly bore no fruit. You didn't hear anything.)
JIMIN: This won't work. Okay! I've another way. (He went to the driver side and pressed the car horn loudly.)
Y/N: Aishhh! Who the hell--- (You covered your ear and opened one eye to see what was happening and then you saw that Jimin is standing right infront of you with his arm crossed)
Y/N: Oh! We're already here! I'm so sorry!! Hehe (You gave a awkward smile and gave your left hand to him but he was gone already.)
---What type of personality he has huh?!! Egoistic!
(You get out of the car by your own and look at his house which was literally a Palace. It was as big and luxurious as a palace.)
---Woah!! What kind of business he has that he made a house like a palace?! He's literally a Prince! Handsome and Rich!(You thought)

---WELCOME HOME MRS. PARK. WE'RE HAPPY TO GREET YOU.
(Over 30 Servants greeted you with a very warm welcome)
Y/N: Thank You So Much. I'd love to work with you guys. (You smiled)
HEAD SERVANT: Don't say like that Ma'am otherwise Mr. Park will fire us. Why would you work with us? You're the queen of this palace and of our King. You'll order us not work with us.
Y/N: Is that so? Ummm okay then I don't want to be the reason of your trouble. I'd better say, "I'd love to spend my time with you guys". (You smiled very sweetly.)
ALL SERVANT: You're welcome Ma'am. (They also smiled at you)
HEAD SERVANT: Let's Go Ma'am... I'll guide you to your room... (She told you to follow her to your room)
SERVANT 1: She's not like the others right? She's so gentle towards us....
SERVANT 2: Yeah... I never seen such a Gentle Wife of Mr. Park before...
SERVANT 3: Yes! I'm working here for 6 years now and no one was as gentle and sweet as her...
SERVANT 4: Hmmm but she ended up here. I didn't feel pity for anyone before but I really pity a sweet and gentle girl like her. What a Destiny!
(You heard their conversation and stopped on your way. You looked at them in disbelief. There was a unknown fear in your eyes. )
Y/N: What? What are you talking about?  (You asked in a shaky tone)
HEAD SERVANT: Ahum! Don't listen to them Ma'am.  They love to make jokes. Don't listen to them. Don't listen to them. Come with me! You must be so tired, you should take rest! (She looked at the other servants and gave a death glare to them.  She hurriedly changed the topic and literally forced you to ignore them and go with her)
Y/N: *in mind* What kind of things can be happened here?! How many girls had come here with him?! How many wives or girlfriends he had?! Where did they go?! Are they still alive or..... MURDERED!??
(So many negetive thoughts and questions were lingering in your brain. You wanted to run away from the place but couldn't do that cause of that unknown fear! You decided that you'd ask the Head Servant about your enquiries but suddenly a question which should have come at first in your brain popped up finally)

___"WHERE IS HE RIGHT NOW?"