same

Nikoleta woke up from the awful sound of her alarm. She reached for her phone, but dropped it when she tried to turn off the alarm. She released a long and annoyed groan while picking up her phone to turn off the alarm she loved oh so much. She threw her phone on the bed… she thought. When she heard her phone hit the surface of the floor she just realized what she had done and yelled “ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME NOW”. From the other room Nikoleta could two of her siblings yell at her telling her to shut the fuck up. She rolled her eyes while groaning even harder than before and pulled the duvet over her head. That was a bad idea since right after the warm and soft duvet landed on her tiny body, she fell sound asleep.

- NIKOLETA?!

Nikoleta shifted her eyes towards whatever was screaming her name. It was her mom who gave her a look, which made her look, really confused, annoyed, mad and frustrated all at the same time. Nikoleta felt confused and annoyed that her mom woke her up that way.

- MOM, WHAT THE FUC-

- NIKOLETA, YOU’RE LATE FOR SCHOOL! GET UP BEFORE I DRAG YOU TO SCHOOL MYSELF!!

And with that her mom closed her door with such force Nikoleta thought the house would fall apart. Then she finally remembered what her mom said. She got so quickly up from her bed she got dizzy, but that did not stop her. She mumbled many colorful curse words while she put her makeup and clothes on and fixed her hair. Her eyeliner was always on FLEEK and winged to perfection and her outfit consisted of a cute crop-top with a suspender skirt and thigh-highs with some cute black shoes. 

While running down the stairs she looked at the time and found out that if she got to school quickly she could catch the next class. She put on a jacket and quickly grabbed her headset before rushing out the door. While she cycled to school she thought of what excuse she should use this time.

** @ SCHOOL **

 When she arrived outside the school she threw her bike among the other bikes and ran inside. She looked at the clock and realized that she was 2 minutes late. She quickly got her books from her locker and rushed to the classroom. She pushed the door to the classroom open and looked around to find everyone staring at her. She ignored her fellow classmates and turned to the teacher to tell him why she was late. 

- Sorry I was late but I got this really bad nosebleed, like it just kept going on and on, you know?

- Oh, are you feeling better? Is everything alright? Should you go to the nurse so she can check if something is wrong? Maybe a doctor?

Nikoleta just stared at the teacher. This had happened before, but it was still as awkward and weird as before. You see, the teacher had this weird obsession with Nikoleta, but it was okay since the teacher was kinda cute.

- Um, n-no it's better now I'm pretty sure, she said and made a forced smile.

He smiled back at her with worried eyes and told her to go sit so he could start teaching. She turned around and walked to where she usually was sitting with her eyes attached to the ground. When she had reached her destination she noticed that someone else had their butt in her seat. She looked up to see thi big ass nerd what a fuvking douchebag stole her ffucking seat who do u think u are maru no i am honestly so tired it's 3:05 AM is this what my life has come to nice (no not really) bye