the flashback

You twist and turned in your bed as you were crying from a nightmare of the trauma your mother and dad put you through useless, parasite, I should of gotten abortion but it's eleagle! Your mother tunted you as you cowered down as your father beaten you to a pulp in your your dream. Suddenly you wake back up in a sweat trying to grasp reality being unsuccessful you try to take back your breath but you can't not realizing your having a panic attack until monty barges into your room having herd you cry. 《Hey y/n it's ok I'm here they can't hurt you anymore, shh, shhh, I'm here  your ok I asure you they can't get you anymore...you live with us now and we'll protect you with our lives! 》 monty said wrapping his tail around you protectively huging you and petting your back as you did some breathing exercises to come back to your scences. As monty said earlier you live with them in the mall ever since your parents disowned you at the age of 16 . It took a lot of convincing Vanessa to let you live in the mall but after a few days of getting to know you she caved in and started on a project to build a room for you hiden in the walls of monty's golf course as monty was the closest animatronic to you as you two shared some fare share of trauma. By helping each other with your anger and anxiety issues you both became besties and soon started to catch feelings for one another wich brings you to now. 《Are you ok now? 》monty said concerned your nightmares where starting to come back. 《 yeah I'm ok ...thanks to you 》you say as you huged monty still kinda scared as monty gave you a waterbuttle and your anxiety meds, you grabbed the both objects and did what you had to do you then shooed monty out to get changed into a new outfit instead of your pj's.

                                          (( your outfit))

You got your hair brush and brushed your hair and went to join monty back in the golf course, as you got there monty seemed to have sparkling eyes yet you didn't really seem to realize it

You got your hair brush and brushed your hair and went to join monty back in the golf course, as you got there monty seemed to have sparkling eyes yet you didn't really seem to realize it . 《 jees y/n, green suits you really well ya know!》 The gator said looking you up and down. You smiled softly 《 thank you monty 》you said blushing. Monty thou looked at him and shaked en went and got 2 golf clubs. 《 Hey want to play mini golf y/n?》
You shaked your head yes as you grabbed the golf club and a golf ball, you elegantly hit the ball and did the first hole in one go and smiled.

💜💚🐊time skip 🐊💚💜

Soon enough you guys where finished with the game. 《 jees y/n you play really elegantly and your quite good at mini golf 》 you smiled softly and thanked the red haired man for the compliment and descided to go grab your guitar and go to the main stage to practice singing and playing. 《 wait y/n, you play the guitar?》 You looked at your bipeadle alligator friend 《 yeah I do , I've been playing guitar since I was 5 years old, mi parents didn't approve of it though they said playing music is for boys...》 you say as you tuned your guitar to play a mcr song. 《 could I hear you sing?》 The robotic reptile hasked , you shaked your head yes and did some testing to find the first note of the end by my chemical romance. As soon I you found it you started strumming your guitar.

Now come one, come all to this tragic affair,
wipe off that makeup what's in is despair.
So throw on the black dress mix in with the lot
You might wake up and notice your someone your not
If you look in the mirror and don't like what you see
you can find out first hand what it's like to be me .
So gather round pigies and kiss this goodbye
I'd ancourage your smiles, I expect you won't cry!

As the guitar solo came in monty looked at you in amazement he found your voice quite calming and charming soo smooth and deep yet loud and pretty when the high notes came in so he sat down and looked at you perform with admiration in his beautiful red eyes.

Another contusion, my funeral jag
Heres my resignation I'll serve it in drag
You got front row seats to the penitence ball,
When I grow up I want to be nothing at all!
I said yeah, yeah
I said yeah, yeah
Common, common I said ( save me) get the hell out of here
( save me) to young to die and " my dear "
( you can't) if you can hear me just walk away and
Take me!

You finished singing to be met with a astonished monty as he was clapping his hands 《 y/n you sing beautifully 》 monty said still shocked 《 I usually don't show my hiden talents but showing them to you thought...thats another story!》
Monty shaked his head in disappointment 《 you should really show it more often your really amazing y/n》 you thanked your friend and continued practicing until you got hungry. 《 you hungry little Rock star?》you shaked your head yes and almost immediately you felt monty put you on his shoulders and Cary you to the pizza padd and made you your favorite pizza and you both ate together and had a few conversations here and there.

A/N :
hey there super stars I'm othor-chan but you can call me stormy! This is my first book after a long while, by while I mean FEW YEARS , so please be kind and feel free to give me tips on how to write fanatictions cause this stile of writing I'm a bit insecure about for some reason but anyway before I go here is what your room looks like!

A/N : hey there super stars I'm othor-chan but you can call me stormy! This is my first book after a long while, by while I mean FEW YEARS , so please be kind and feel free to give me tips on how to write fanatictions cause this stile of writing I...

And here is the song you where singing earlier

                                                        With that said I hope you have a good day/ night/evening wherever in this wide world you may be, remember say sweet, stay cute and I love you all buh-bye!!! 💜💚💜💚🐊