Ain't That Just Randy Dandy-O

Italic - (Izuku is the only one singing)

Bold - (One person or the whole crew singing)

Bold italicized - (Izuku and the whole crew singing)

Author-bitch - (Have fun~)

_______________________________________

Ahhh, the summer breeze, non like it. The smell of the sea, non can beat it. The noisy-ass problem children running around, he sleeps. Aizawa fell back on his beach chair and regretted why he agreed on taking his class of 16 and 17-year-olds to the coast to train them in ocean rescue. When only a few of them were actually interested, some were just there for the beach.

The hobo posing for a pro hero looked to his right and saw his beloved; His yellow sleeping bag. God, he loved that thing for sure, if the smell can attest to it. It was resting on a deck chair under the shade of the pink kitten umbrella.

As he ignored his class, he didn't notice the boys climb aboard one of the restricted wooden ships. The group of teenage lads sneakily peaked on the side. They saw their guardian sleeping on a bright pink deck chair, sunbathing under the beautiful summer sun.

The ragged clothed chaps looked at each other and smiled, "'Operation: Pirates of the hero protector squad,' is a go!" A blonde with a black lightning-shaped streak on his hair, dressed in a tattered white shirt, whisper yelled.

"The name is still too long, dude," Commented a red-haired shark clothed only with black raggedy pants and brown sailor boots.

"I kinda like it," Mumbled a green-haired teen with a red bandana tied around his forehead. His worn-out white shirt was open halfway to expose his muscular, scarred chest and the pearl necklace around his neck. His black coat rested on his shoulders blew softly with the wind as his dark red boots tapped and creaked on the wood under his feet while he walked to the middle of the deck, his classmates looking at him as he did so.

He suddenly turned around to look at them, a smile on his matured face, "Looks like the ship is all ours, boys!" He howled as his friends all celebrated.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

"Looks like the beach is all ours, girls!" A pink-skinned teen announced as she jumped into the stunning blue seawater. Her invisible friend dressed in a cute two-peace bathing suit jumped in along with her.

"Ashido, Hakagure! We still have to set up!" Called a bob-cut brunette with, what it seems like, permanent blushes on her cheeks. "Let them be, Ochako-chan, kero." Ochako's friend told her. Ochako looked back at the frog-like girl and pouted, "But I want to jump in too," She muttered while walking back to her bag.

Her two other friends, a tall, divine goddess and a petite, renegade punk rocker, giggled at Ochako, "It seems you really were excited to go to the beach, Uraraka-san," Her tall friend, Momo, smiled as she looked out to the gorgeous ocean blue waters of the coast.

Ochako only nodded as she stabbed the white sand with the back end of her beach umbrella. "Don't worry about them, Uraraka," Her petite friend, Jiro, called as she set up her deck chair, "When we're sunbathing and having a picnic, those two are going to be dripping wet, and they still haven't taken out their towels, and they haven't put on any sunscreen either."

Momo aimed a flat stare at Jiro as she said that, "What?" Jiro asked, "It's true." Momo rolled her eyes before she shook her head, "You're sometimes too cruel, Kyoka."

"Their fault for jumping in way too early," Jiro argued while reclining on her chair. Letting go of the hand she was holding, Momo bent down and addressed their little friend, "Come, Eri, I'll put some sunscreen on you," She smiled at the 8-year-old girl, whose straw sun hat was too big for her.