TITLE: SHE IS HANDSOME

CHAPTER 1

The smell of booze, bright lights, crowded place, body grinding against each other. These were one of the things the reserved Kyou dreaded yet he's at the Blue Bar again with his brother Damian. His towering height, broad shoulders, honey colored eyes accentuated by his oval shaped eyes which slants upwards, not to mention the face which is a mixture of Asian and Caucasian. He's indeed the eye candy of the bar known as the "hot mysterious guy" who appears briefly then disappears.

As he and his brother head to the front bar. Kyou asked with a slight annoyance on his face which was a change from his usual stoic one. "Can you tell me again why do I have to go with you in a gay bar and get wasted when I have work the next day!?"

"Because for some reason, he only shows up when you're here. Besides you don't need to get wasted you're the one who chose to get wasted in your hiding spot. Alone!" Damian replied.

"I have to, because I don't want to be here. You know I hate crowded places but I hate you annoying me to go with you more. That's why I said yes so that you would shut up. This is the last time as promised that I'll go here with you!"

"I promised I wouldn't annoy you anymore. This is like your birthday present to me."

"Your birthday was 2 months ago! And I can't believe your still hoping that the guy you had a one night stand with will be taking things to the next level when he made it quite clear to you as you said to me that he is a fuckboy and wouldn't want any commitment."

At the front bar Damian sat on the bar stool and replied. "Before you start nagging me again Ryan-(the bartender) here is already prepared with your favorite drink."

Ryan with a bottle of liquor greeted them since they are regulars. He already knew what Kyou would want, a bottle of the hardest liquor they have in the bar.

As Kyou was about to hand over his payment, the bartender shook his head and said it's on the house. When Kyou inquired why, Ryan replied "It's actually a form of thank you from the owner for what you did last week.".

A week ago there were 5 drunk guys who were causing trouble in the bar, making derogatory remarks, and getting physical on customers. There was only one bouncer at that time so Kyou stepped in to help since he has a background in judo. The bouncer managed to take out the two guys but he took care of the rest. Kyou had to knock two of them out while the ring-leader had to be put on a loop choke until he was put to sleep.

Kyou took the bottle and thanked him as well for the free drink then head straight to his favorite hiding spot which he discovered. It was the rooftop deck of the bar which he enters using the back alley fire escape ladder.

When he arrived at the rooftop deck, he looked into the horizon and admired the flickering of the city lights for a brief moment. He sat on an old dilapidated bench on the rooftop. He took the bottle of hard liquor out of his black leather jacket and started gulping it down like a bottle water. After getting his fill he let out a sigh.

He leaned his back on the bench, spread his legs, tilted his head towards the sky, and closed his eyes then a voice from a distant compelled him to open it once more. He looked forward and saw a tall blonde woman in a red dress with scarlet eyes which were obviously contact lenses.

"You like being alone don't you." She greeted him then sat next to him. "Can I have a drink?" She asked.

"Who are you?" He blankly replied.

"Someone who wants to share a drink."

"Why don't you buy your own?" He curtly replied.

"I could but I want to share it with you." She then softly caressed his hands to which he swiftly moved.