Peter Parker

Alright lets do this one last time.
My name is Peter Parker. I was bitten by a radioactive spider. And for the last 16 years i have been the one and only... Spider-Man. Im pretty sure you know the rest, i saved the city, fell in love, i got married, saved the city some more, saved alot of lives. I have merchandise, a cereal, i have an exclellent theme song. I also have alit of enemies, but after everything; i still love being Spider-Man. I mean who wouldnt? So no matter how many times i get hit i always find a way to come back, because the thing standing between this city and oblivion is me. Because Im Spider-man.

Oh did i mention I have a son? Well His name is Izuku.

Parker residence

A lady was washing dishes in the kitchen and a boy at the age 4 with green hair came in jumping happily.

Izuku: Come on mom its computer time!

Inko: Already?

Izuku: Faster hurry!

Inko: Geez I think you added 88,639 view to this one yourself izuku. But hey it is your father.

Izuku smiled happily as he watched the debut video of the world's Amazing, spectacular, and sensational hero of all.

[ play video at 0:19 end it at 0:55 ]

Izuku: Hes the coolest in the Universe! And ince i get my quirk im gonna be a hero just like dad!

Inko smiled happily at her son's excitement. She then went out to the living room where she heard the window open, she looked to see her husband returning home from work.

Inko: welcome home honey how was work?

Peter: the usual: stopping crime and saving lives. How about you and izuku?

Inko: Our day was good, izuku is watching your debut video again.

Peter: * smiles* i heard him when i got here. He really wants to be a hero because of me.

Inko: Yeah.

Peter kisses inkos forehead, then went to his room to change out of costume. Izuku in his room was drawing a picture of his favorite hero: Spider-man.