Story OCs #1 Lamby Fleece

Here is the first of the OCs from the fanfic that I'm introducing.  I figured since she's the first OC that we meet in the story, she should be the first one I'll post about. 

So yeah, this is Lamby! 🤗

Her information:

Name: Lamby Fleece
Age: 25
Species: Sheep
Occupation: Teacher
Voice Actress: Alison Luff (The Song Above gives an idea to what she sounds like)
Home: Maskglen, South Carolina
Family: Her Father (Ram), her Mother (Woolma), her Brother (James), and her Sister (Dolly)
Friends: Butterfly, Flamingo, Thingamajig, Whatchamacallit, Black Widow, Ladybug, Kitty, Night Angel, Peacock, Yeti, OCs that will be mentioned later, The Russian Dolls (T, Z, and Ike), Monster, Miss Monster (Lamby's friends with pretty much everybody, but this is her main group of friends)
Enemies: Lamby doesn't really have any enemies
Love interest: You'll have to read to find out 😁
Interests: Singing, dancing, hanging out with friends, listening to music, watching movies
Dislikes: Seeing her friends hurt, when people are mean to others, not having coffee or tea in the morning

Her place in the story:
Lamby comes into the story after purchasing Miss Flower's old home and becoming neighbors with Butterfly and Flamingo.  The three quickly hit it off as friends and they introduce her to the rest of the friend group and she gets to know everyone else.  So, essentially, Lamby's "The New Girl in Town" who's trying to get used to her new home and eventually just becomes a part of the group.  She's not always the center of attention but there are chapters where the story is focused around her.  But even when she's not in the spotlight, she still pops up and plays a smaller yet significant role to the chapter.  She's all about being there for her friends and often can serve as a voice of reason.

So yeah, that pretty much sums up Lamby.  I hope you guys like her! 😄