The fall

Not together

As usual the titans were doing their thing on their day off. Beast boy was playing video games, Starfire was making some new 'wonderful tasting' snack, Cyborg was working on his 'baby', Robin was trying to find out where Slade was going to strike next, and Raven was reading a book.

"Come on Rae Rae it'll be fun!" whined Bb. "No I will not play video games with you!" she yelled back. "why!" Responded Bb. "Because this is a really good book and that game is stupid." she replied flatly. Beast boy glared at her.

"is not!"

"Is too!"

"Is not!"

"Is too!"

"Is not!" glared Bb standing up towering over her.

"Is too, I don't have time for this." said Raven getting up and walking out of the room. Just then Robin was leaving his room and was walking in the hallway. With Raven angrily mumbling to herself and Robin pondering about Slade's next move, they did not notice each other until it was too late. Robin and Raven collided and fell to the ground. "oops sorry." said robin trying to laugh it off. "Here let me..." said raven trying to get up but their limbs were intertwined. Robin tried to help her by lifting her up but he slipped and dropped her resulting in them kissing. Neither of them pulled away, they just let it happen. They broke apart and after some awkward silence they were able to get up.
"why didn't you tell me?" asked robin once they were settled. "what do you mean?" asked raven. I mean why didn't you tell me that you liked me?" Said robin. "well I thought you liked Star." said raven. "I still do." she said under her breath. "What?" asked robin. "I still do think you like star." she said. "If I liked her would I do this." he said and kissed her once more. And for that moment everything was prefect.

So did you like it I thought it was cool but I would like to see what you think like comment thx