Chapter 1

I never thought about people I care about, I mean I'm not very social as in I don't talk mush at all.
My name? Donni Gratan. Age? 17. Sex? Male. there's more I guess, if you call being so invisible to most people and picked on by others important information than there you go.
I'm about 6 feet tall and skinny as a twig. eyes are dark mysterious blue at least that's what my mom used to say. black hair and pale skin. I remember when some family members came to visit my uncles and aunts would always be like "look it's a ghost" and my cousins would pretend to morn because I'm not texting in peace or they just pretend I don't exist. basically my whole family treats me like a ghost.
I lived in Europe Transylvania. yeah I'm moving to Canada BC Vancouver to live with my Aunt and uncle.
I never been to Canada before. I hear it's different there than here, but how different could it be? Yeah besides the weird buildings they don't even have a castle far as I know. but... at least the trees and mountains seem the same but it seems misty all the time, I thought it was supposed to be sunny during fall, spring, summer and rainy during winter at least thats what I'm told.
The building here... there different sure some are close together but most are just so tall and made of glass I'm surprised nobody was blinded by these buildings. but later on the road things seemed to be more green and peaceful I don't remember what part of town I'm living in but it is peaceful green and there's a lot of wild life it seems like Transylvania. once we got to my aunt and uncles house there was a small on right next to a big one.
"Alright Ghosty" auntie often called me that, I guess it's a nick name. "that little house it yours it's on our property and we didn't know what to do with it till now you get your own little house... but if you have troubles with cooking and stuff than you can come into our house and have lunch, breakfast, and dinner." said auntie. I never payed much attention to names sense I don't socialize but I was glad to have my own place that way I won't be bothered.
I pick up my suit cases and walk inside my uncle put the house key on a desk inside along with a spare key and there spare house key so I could get in when I need to. After I unpacked and searched the little house I went to the roof. the house was close to the other close enough to share the same roof.
(Well I guess they can make that point to me that I live under they're roof) I'd often think like that or daydream when people are talking to me or when I'm alone. the view from the roof was breath taking the mist just added mystery to the forests.
(I guess this place isn't so bad) I thought. it was getting a little dark so I decided to go to bed I have school after all.