Prologue & Warnings & Introduction

PROLOGUE & INTRODUCTION

After Cristopher, Ezekiel and Amelia saved Amara's life, Ezekiel looked everywhere for Julia and Asher but every lead turned into a dead end. He got so fed up with the constant circles and hopelessness he finally reached out to Clarity but even she couldn't find Julia. Almost a year after her leaving Ezekiel gave up and decided to move back to Scotland with a grieving Cristopher and Amara. Murtagh had been fighting tooth and nail with Kurt hoping they could torture some answers out of him but Kurt had no idea and his answers were consistent with what seemed to be the truth.

Amara seemed to take Julia's leaving the hardest out of the twins, it got so bad Ezekiel had to commit her to the Scottsdale Asylum for young children. Cristopher on the other hand shut down and decided to become the perfect child so Ezekiel wouldn't worry about him and he didn't.

Rogue and Aleck focused their pain from losing Julia all on raising Julianiya who was to young to be affected by the disappearance of her big sister she barely knew. Not even 8 months later Genesis gave birth to a beautiful and healthy baby boy, named Julius. Julian tried his best to support his new family but losing his twin so quickly took a toll on him and he quickly began drinking behind Genesis's back.

Effie and Tempest were still getting to know each other after so many years. Clem and Sonia decided to move out and begin their new lives together in LA, leaving all the pain and loss in the past. Amelia, Alias, Aubrey and Arabelle tried their hardest to carry on with their lives with Effie and Tempest still living in the loft.

Noah was back with his ex wife, Hazel and they were raising Nicolas together. After the breakup with Noah, Kinsley decided to move back home to Orlando and help her family out as well as furthering her business career. Aubrey and Arabelle's father, Hunter gave up his rights so Alias could adopt them before he moved god knows where without leaving a forwarding address. Rebel moved back in with her parents, Teagan and Cooper since her daughter Reagan was currently living in the spare bedroom with Chuckie.

Meanwhile Willie got married and moved to England with his new bride. Murtagh, Angus, Rupert, and Jace stayed by Ezekiel as he had to enter an arraigned marriage for the sake of his country. From an outsider's point of view Ezekiel looked happy but deep down he knew no one could ever compare to Julia. What was he supposed to do when he needed a queen by his side especially after Laird Guise found out Ezekiel's twins were born out of wedlock and he had no choice but to marry?

Now almost four years after Julia left,

Ezekiel married a young woman named Malia Beauchamp, a virgin at that and they pretended to be the perfect couple to protect Malia's virtue. Everyone who knew Ezekiel knew he could never love Malia the way he loved Julia but Julia wasn't around to stop it so the ties that bonded everyone began to fall apart. And without Julia nobody kept in contact with Ezekiel they just left him to turn into the ruthless king everyone believed he would be, just like his father.

• • •

What happens if Julia comes back?

Are they meant to be or are they trying to rekindle the love that was stolen from them?

Could a new lover be the one or is his past lover, Julia the one?

What happens if the supernatural's start popping up looking for help?

Will true love prevail or will there still be strong ties holding them back?

Powers, Passion, Heartaches, and so much more. Keep reading to find out what is in store for our favorite character's!!

• • •

* WARNING *
Viewer discretion advised

~ Mature themes

~ Drinking

~ Foul Language

~ Frightening Scenes

~ Explicit Content

~ (Strong) Physical & Sexual Violence

~ Suggestive & Unusual Behavior

~ Possible Suicide or Self Harm

~ Sexual Desires

~ Portrayals of BDSM
(Bondage/Discipline/Sadism/Masochism)

~ Disturbing/Offensive scenes

~ Mental Abuse

KEEP READING TO FIND OUT!!

I'll be fixing spelling errors as I draft the chapters, if you happen to find any errors and want to give me feedback please do.