19

"Love Mikey! Buh bye." Luke murmured against Michael's lips, pressing more kisses onto the pink plush pillows before giggling silently at the crook of the older's neck. Michael had his eyes closed, a pleasure filled look on his face as he felt the soft cushions of Luke's lips linger on his.

Calum watched them from afar, his elbow propped onto the dining table and his chin on the back of his hand, pretending to be on his laptop but he was actually filming the both of them because they were just so cute.

Michael finally left, after helping Luke into one of his gigantic hoodies and kissing his head. Luke purred affectionately at him and peppered his face with kisses, leaving a flustered Michael. Luke then turned around, pulling on a confused face as he glanced at Calum who had an unreadable look on his face. "W-What wrong Cal?" Luke asked timidly, sitting down next to Calum and grabbing his math notebook.

"You and Mike are so cute!" Calum cooed, poking his own cheek and awwing loudly. Luke looked at Calum weirdly, muttering a quiet okay before turning back onto his maths.

- - -

"Miiike! Did you like the gift I gave you yesterday?" Harley yelled from the entrance, opening it dramatically. Michael chuckled at him, shaking his head as a 'yes' before placing a mini him as a bobble head down on the table.

Harley grinned widely, running over to Michael and picking up the bobble head. "I knew you would love it! The hair changes color too when you shake the head around!" he squealed, leaning over the desk and ruffling Michael's hair. "Ugh stop it." Michael whined, swatting Harley's hands off of him.

"Oh by the way, I'm gonna head over to yours later. My mom confiscated my laptop and I need to buy this cute Evan Peters shirt that's all over my twitter! And apparently you can't buy it through the phone." Harley rambled, scrunching his nose at the end. "Well that's it bye!" he said, walking out of the store and not bothering to wait for Michael's reply.

Michael hollered back a bye before going back to his work, which right now is being a barista at the coffee shop. "Michael, it's like I haven't seen you these past few days." Michael smiled upon hearing the voice, he turned around and grinned widely at the older lady, dressed elegantly and had her hands on her hips. "Could say the same for you, Boss Pats. Been out with the husband aye?" Michael asked in a silly tone, causing for the both of them to break into fits of laughter because they knew that Patty in fact didn't have a husband but did have one night stands.

"Michael."

"Yeah Pats?"

"Just shut up and get back to work."

- - -

"-and then Lauren tackled Harry onto the ground! You should've seen the video it was so hilarious!" Ashton laughed from the other line of the video chat. Calum laughed with Ashton while Luke was working on a problem Calum made him.

"Shusha Cal 'n Ash! Lukey try do maths. You two very loud!" Luke frustratedly said, huffing as he picked up his notebook and headed to the living room. Luke kneeled next to the coffee table, placing his notebook down and focused on solving his problems.

"Yeah Ash I'll talk to you later, right, I love you too curly locks." Luke heard Calum say. He heard the noise of Calum swearing underneath his breath when something fell, more likely it's his laptop, and a few more shuffling noises. Then, there stood Calum in the doorway, connecting the living room and dining room, with an apologetic look on his face.

"I'm sorry Ash and I were being too loud a while ago, Luke." Calum said, Luke looked up at him and sighed, " 's okay, Cal. Just miss my Mikey... and maths hard, Lukey not under-understand." Luke said, grabbing fistfuls of his hair and groaning quietly at his work. Calum cooed at him, patting his back and sitting beside him. "You'll see Mike soon, I promise."