Alive? my new home? he wants to KILL me!? ( Ch 1 )

I opened my eyes, to an unfamiliar environment, signs all around a.. room? Saying Feline Fennec Fox? She looks much like me, or she is? I stood in my spot that I had awakened from in utter confusion, I heard a voice rumble through some form of hidden speakers within the walls, with a man that sounded low and husk.

"Montgomery Gator, Roxxane Wolf, Glamrock Chica and Glamrock freddy, please take yourselves to the stage, its time to rock n' roll!" And with that the speakers sounded off. My ears flickered, my eyes scouted the room, as I took in my surroundings a small creature opened and entered what I think to be my room.

"Ah you finally woke up, soon you may rehearse, the dance rooms will take you tomorrow, the other girls will take you on a tour in half an hour or so, do NOT leave this room unless any other says so, do I have to repeat my self?" A scary woman with a cap and blonde hair in a ponytail says leaning a pen towards me.

"Uhm yes.. Ms??..." I say waiting for an introduction.

"My names Venessa, a wolf and bird chicken thing will enter the room shortly as I said, do whatever, practice dancing or whatever your stupid programming does." She says walking off mumbling the last part on chicken thing. I sigh to myself mentally and physically, sitting on a couch that had been placed here.

Programming? What was she talking about? I am no program, I feel and live as you do, just not in the same organic way. I think to myself. 

I'd say around 30-40 minutes later a grey wolf with a green streak in her fair and striking yellow eyes and a pink and white chicken bird thing, jeez Vanessa wasn't lying what the hell is she, with purple eyes enter the room.

"You must be the new animatronic here! Do you like Pizza!? I love pizza! I'm Chica, I already know your name Feline!" The Chica thing yells.

"Chicaaaaa, can we just hurry I don't want to be here." The wolf screeches,

"Roxy! We need to make a good impression we can't her think there are two big bad predators!" Chica squeals. "Two predators?" I mumble, "Yeahh. Monty kinda mad, he think you will steal his spot, so he wants to kill ya! " Chica says chearfully, wait KILL!? 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/n hope you likey! feed back I much like! untill next Chapter!