𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 2

"Shhh. There's Jungwon. Now you go to get his attention while I go to Sunoo's room to ask for his signature ok?" "Ok got it" Riki then leaves to get Sunoo's signature while you go to Jungwon.
Jungwon is cleaning the fansign space just when he sees a large cardboard box. He walks closer to it and opens, then.....

"Surprise!!" You jumped out, surprising him. "Lea??" "Surprised right oppa?" "What are you doing in there?" You step out of the box, allowing the balloons to float up from it.

"I prepared this for you, oppa" you said, gesturing him to read the cards attached onto the balloons. Jungwon detaches the card from the balloons and reads them, it says:
[hi oppa, you're very kind, cute and handsome. I really like youuuu.]

"Awwwwww really Lea?" "Ne~" At the same time, Riki success to break into Sunoo's room. But there's no one inside, this is because Sunoo is taking a bath at the moment. "Hmmm no one is here—" he suddenly got cut by someone. "Yahh!!"

Riki feels a hand pulling him and that person pin him to the wall. He was about to scream but that person put his index finger onto his lips making him blush so hard. "Shhh." "Hyung, I'm not paparazzi, anti fan nor Sasaeng fan (craze fan) please I'm just here to ask for your signature. It's for my friend, he's a big fan of you. Pleaseee don't hurt meee" Riki continuously begging Sunoo

"Don't. I'll not hurt you, just calm the hell down ok?-" "Sunoo-yah~~" Sunghoon, one of Sunoo's colleague called him from outside. Ni-ki is terrified. "Oh it's Sunghoon" walks towards the door. Riki rushes towards Sunoo and hugs him from behind. "Hyungie~ don't tell him that I'm here pleaseee"

"Sure. Hide behind the door" he opens the door to greet Sunghoon, "hi hyung" "Hi Sunoo, can I come in?" "Oh umm don't I haven't changed yet." "Are you hungry?" "Yeaa. Can u buy tteokbokki pleaseee" "Suree" "Thankss hyung" closes door then turns to Riki, "you're lucky that I cover you from Sunghoon"

"Thanks hyungie~ oh, your signature. Can I have it please?" Gives Sunoo the poster and a black marker pen. Sunoo takes them and signs the poster then gives the stuff back to Riki, "thanks again~ I gotta go now. Byee hyungie~~" he waves at Sunoo then leaves.

"He's so cute" thought Sunoo, chuckles as Riki leaves.