Chapter one

It's the first time that y/n put a foot on Japan again.

Two years ago she went on a school trip to Rom in Italy. There she decided to move in with a              family and helped them with the house cleaning and looking for their children.She really                        enjoyed the time in Rom but she missed her mom. Her dad left them when she was                                                           only four so she didn't had much time with her parents.

Now you're going to the jonior year in Japan, cuz she lacked the last two years y/n didn't get any                                                                                 friends in high school.

                              Chose what whatever outfit you like on your first day , some ideas:

As I walked in my new school I looked for my classroom. When I realized that I couldn't find it I      had to ask a person who knows it.I went to a boy with colored blond hair who was standing                                      beside a boy with black hair and two birthmarks on his forehead

The birthmark boy looked at me with an annoying expression on his face. I could tell even                                                                             though he's wearing a face mask.

                                          I decided to ask the friendly looking guy to help me:

                                           'excuse me can you show me where the room 207 is?'

    He turned this head to the other boy and looked back down at me, hes eyes gave me an                                               disparagingand disgusting look.  He began to grin and responded:

                                                   'I really don't know where your stupid room is.'

                                                                I stood infront of him a few seconds

                 'Hey you idiot didn't you hear me? I don't know where it is now disappear already'

He turned around and quickly walked away. I could feel him laughing about me with a proudself                                                                                                  of his.

                                                                                    'Uhm what a jerk!'

                               I know it's my first day here but I can tell that he's not a nice person.

I was almost late when i found my classroom, I looked in my class and discovered that rude jerk    in the back row. At a window place there's also that wired boy with his unnecessary face mask.

                                                  The teacher pointed at my table and I took a seat. 

                                                 To my bad it's right in front of the fake blonde idiot.

The first lesson was very easy for me but the boy behind me had trouble. I got a short view of his                                                                     work paper and started to laugh.

                                        Omg this stupid boy really made every single task wrong.

     After this lesson I started to feel better and walked behind the school building to take out a cigarette. I'm not obsessed with smoking but it felt so good when the smoke flows slowly in my            lungs filling them up to the point when you get to bliw it out again. It's so calming and                                        linerating. For me it's the smoke cloud  that it forms when you blow it out.

                                I think I was in the half of the cig as the boy with the mask showed up.

                                                                                              Y/N POV:

            Oh really is he here to harassing me or maybe he's goanna tell a teacher that I'm smoking.

                                                                    What the hell does he want from me?

                                                                                  END OF THE CHAPTER

Authors note: I really hope you guys enjoyed my first chapter.

And I also would like to hear your wishes. I also wanted to mention

that English isn't my first language so tell me please when I do mistakes.