Chapter 1: Curiosity

"Yeah...No, there are no uniforms, you can wear...whatever.."

"Okay. So, when do I start?" You question into the small speaker of your phone, a smile on your face.

"You start on Monday at 12:00, and you work until 6:00."

"Okay, I'll be there soon I guess."

"Yeah...anyway, I need to go to sleep now, it's not easy getting everything together for this attraction."

"Alright, well. Talk to you soon guess."

"Okay, bye.." You stare down at the phone in your hands, excitement coursing through your veins. This is going to be awesome!

You had spent years looking online for an opportunity like this one, and you had finally gotten to it. You are now a security guard working the night shift at the Fazbear Horror attraction, and you cannot wait for your first day. You had always loved hearing rumors and stories about the old restaurants, and now you work at place where you think something similar might happen.

I just hope it doesn't burn to the ground before I have a chance to work there.

...

"The first two restaurants, from what I heard, burned down around 30 years ago."

"Woah.."

"But, that's not all. Apparently, in 1987, one of the animatronics at the original location bit off the frontal lobe of some kid!" You exclaimed, "And after that, it burned down, so did the one after that too. The place obviously just isn't meant to be, but they just don't seem to get it."

"If that's what you think about it, then why are you taking the job there?"

"...I'm curious.." You chuckled awkwardly, scratching the back of your neck, hearing a sigh from the other end of the line.

".....[Name]...sometimes you just drive me insane sometimes.."

"Yes I do, but you love me anyways!"

"Yeah yeah. Bye incredibly-slow best friend."

"Hey!"

Click!

"Ally! ....Hello?" You raise a brow, pulling your phone from your ear, and checking the screen. "She hung up on me....Oh well, I guess I should be getting some rest anyway, since I do have to go to my new job soon.." You mumble, sliding your phone back into your pocket, and shuffling into your room, and lying down on the large bed.

You yawn loudly, stretching your arms over your head as you did. "I can't wait 'til 12:00...." You smile to yourself, setting your alarm clock to eleven at night so you had time to get ready before work, before falling into a dreamless sleep.

But just before you fell asleep, you heard a voice whisper in your ear,

"M e n e i t h e r..."