Info!

So I'm an inexperienced writer, this is not a ship book unless I say so. There will probably be some flirting as a joke type of thing, but that's all for now.

————————————————————————

Info!

Name: Thomas (nickname: Tommy) Theseus Careful Danger Kraken Innit Simons (yea I know, a lot of name shit)
Age: 16 at the start of the vigilante part and after that
Pronouns: He/Him
Powers/Abilities: He can steal powers, or what he likes to say, 'borrow' powers from people for a day.
Hybrid traits: he is an avian hybrid, he goes out as a raccoon on his nightly patrol by hiding his wings and having fake but believable ears and tail. And in the day he goes as in human. And y'know since he's an avian, he can fly and make bird sounds.
Vigilante name: Mellohi

Name: Isaac Maroon Jordon Innit Simons (his nickname is Zac)
Age: 17 at the start of the vigilante part and after that
Pronouns: He/They
Powers/Abilities: Similar to Tommy's power, but more complicated. Isaac's version of the power is more of a 'i only show up in intense situations and I'm pretty hecking strong' type of thing it has going on, while Tommy's is the 'I actually have control of my power and can keep it on longer but over time it weakens til I reach my limit' type of shit.
Hybrid traits: The same as Tommy, they're an avian to put it simply.
Vigilante name: Cat

Name: Wilbur Soot Craft
Age: 21 when he meets the Innit Siblings
Pronouns: He/Him
Powers/Abilities: He can coerce people to do as he pleases, he mostly uses it to capture criminals without fight but can hold a fight on his own if he needs to.
Hybrid traits: Piglin hybrid
Hero name: Willow

Name: Technoblade Craft
Age: 21 like Wil but he's younger by 3 minutes
Pronouns: He/Him
Powers/Abilities: The Voices, nicknamed Chat. The Voices can literally do whatever they want, but only if they are pleased to do so.
Hybrid traits: He is a piglin hybrid
Hero name: The Blade

Name: Philza Craft
Age: oldza idk around his late 30s or early 40s he's just straight up old
Pronouns: He/Him
Powers/Abilities: His feathers can be used as tracking devices, and can as well as be used to pin criminals down.
Hybrid traits: He is an avian, and to be more specific a crow avian.
Hero name: Crow Father

———————————————————————

And that's all for now 'cause my fingers and brain hurts from this. I'll probably come back here for the other heroes and villains or make a new somewhere in this book about other information about the other heroes and villains.

The next part after this is the backstory then after that the prologue unless I decide to put them together.

Bye bye!