Only You

I sat there looking at the stars, depressed and not sure why. All of a sudden I'm drowning in my tears, wishing I could disappear into nothingness. I wished to be alone with God, I wished to be happy again.

But you don't always get what you wish for...

As I laid there I started getting tired. I wanted to give up. But I texted my best friend instead.

Me: Hey...I feel like crappp..

J: Y?? :(

Me: idk..

J: meet me in fifteen minutes in from of my apartment.

Me: ok..see u there

I started to walk and after about four blocks I could see the steps to the apartment.

Then my phone started buzzing. My sister was freaking out. I basically lied and told her I was helping some girl with her homework. I reached the steps to the apartment he walked outside. He was wearing a blue tee, jeans and black converse and of course his Hollister sweater.

"C'mon lets go eat, my treat!"

"But it's ten." I said protesting.

"So?"

"Fine!" How could I say no to food? He drove to a sushi place and took my hand as we got out of the car. As we walked we talked.

"So have you ever tried sushi before?" I asked looking up at him.

"No, but I know that you like it so yeah."I smiled at his as he smiled at me. When we were seated he pulled out my chair as I sat down. He was so perfect, a gentleman with swag.

"So who's getting beat up," he said sarcastically. I smiled.

"No one, cause I'm feeling like this because of my mom."

"You want to go see her?" He asked.

"No she moved..." I said as my voice started to fade. I could feel the tears gathering in my eyes.

"Where?"

"California, with, with her fiancé." I said as the tears started to fall. All of a sudden Jay hugs me, takes off his jacket and puts it around my shoulders. I put on the hood as he placed a tip on the table and walked out with me. He drove to Dunkin Donuts and came back with a tub of vanilla yogurt and a large mango smoothie. My favorite. He got in the car and drove to his house.

"You want to stay the noght?" He asked handing me the smoothie.

"Are you sure?" I said feeling like a bother.

"Yeah, it'll be cool, my mom's home but she won't mind."

"Okay, cool." I walked upstairs sipping the smoothie. He opened the door and walked in after me. The smell of chocolate cookies filled the air. As I looked at the kitchen I could see Mrs. Reynolds jamming to Spanish music as she made cookies. I walked over to her, said hello and after I was offered, complimented her on her delicious cookies. I went to Jay'a room. His flat screen t.v. was blasting salsa. I put my phone on his bureau and started to dance. All of a sudden I felt someone watching me. I stopped and slowly turned around. Jay stood there smiling. All of a sudden his phone rang. He took it out of his pocket and went into the hall to answer it.

"Hey, wassup."

-Long Pause-

"Wait! What!?!?"

"You know what I can't do this with you anymore! It's over!"

-click-

He walked into the room angry.