𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 4

That night, you are on Vlive and live-streaming.

" yooo wassup guys it's Cutie Lea again and I'm here to tell y'all a big secret. So you guys know Kim Sunoo right? There's a rumor that he's dating a fan! It will be normal if that fan is a girl. But no guys, that fan....is a boy!!! The rumor also said that the male fan also likes him back!!!" Through your Vlive, a scandal is created.
————————————————
Next morning....
"Dude I experience using Vlive yesterday" "And how is it?" "Well, it's good. Hey, what should I name my channel?" "How about the nickname I gave you? Cutie Lea" "Ummm I'm not sure—"

"Wait—LEA!!!" He then shows you something. After witnessing it, you're shocked.
———————————————
At Sunoo's entertainment building...
"Call Sunoo. Now" ordered Seo-hee, Sunoo's manager. "Sure noona, I'll call hyung now" Jungwon takes his phone out and calls Sunoo.

["Hello? Jungwon? Why?"] "Hyung-ah, come to the meeting room now we need you" ["Sure wait"] he then hangs up. After Sunoo gets changed, he goes downstairs to the meeting room and opens the door.

"Hi everyone" he happily greets, but then he sees everyone's facial expressions are very serious so he decides to be serious, " ummm so why are you guys calling me here?"

"Look at this" Seo-hee says, giving the phone to him playing your Vlive from yesterday, "because of your rumored boyfriend (Riki)'s best friend (you, Lea), the scandal broke out. But the problem here is: is that true?"

"It's only a rumor, Seo-hee. There's no prove that I'm dating Riki" "He's right Seo-hee" says Sunghoon, " don't conclude when you don't know the truth yet" "Hmmph!! I'll talk to Ni-ki about this later"
———————————————
"Lea!! Do you know that because of your talkative mouth, stupid brain and childish personality (not understanding anything around you) that hurts a lot of people!!!"

"I'm so sorry Riki, I really am. I'm wrong. I should have not said that. I'm so sorry" you starts to cry, then put your head down onto the table, he still shouts at you. "YOU SHOULD BE??!! AND DO YOU THINK I'M FUCKING JOKING?? I'M BEING TOTALLY SERIOUS!!!" You're literally sobbing at this point. Suddenly, Seo-hee steps in. You slowly rises and greets her, still crying a bit.

"Hi unnie. H...How can I help you?" "What happened Lea? Omgg why are you crying??" "It's n...nothing unnie, d...don't worry about me" "If you say so then, can you make a banana-strawberry smoothie for me Lea? Also, I need to talk to Riki alone"

"Sure unnie" you leaves to make the smoothie for Seo-hee, leaving Riki alone with Seo-hee. "So noona, what do you wanna tell me?" "About the rumor. You probably know about it right?" "Yes noona" "Before that, I wanna ask you a question" "Sure"

"Does Sunoo always come to your shop?" "Yes noona. Hyung only come to buy coffee and treats" "If he only come to buy coffee and treats then how did you and him got each other's phone number? Huh??!! You can't trick me kiddo"

"I'm a good kid noona, I never lie to my hyungs and noonas, EVER. And noona-yah, you shouldn't judge people or conclude anything without enough prove and without knowing the truth about the incident"

"Hmmph!! You speaks well kid let's see—" "Riki yah~" "Heeseung-hyung" "Oh, hi Seo-hee" "Hi oppa. This kid is trying to cover my eyes from the truth about Sunoo's scandal." "Noona I'm not—" he got cut off by Heeseung's actions, he pulls Riki closer to him and hugs him.

"Seo-hee yah, he's right. We're in a relationship. Riki is my boyfriend. So I don't think the boy that is rumored to be Sunoo's boyfriend is him" "Oh. You're Riki's boyfriend, oppa? For real??" Heeseung nods. "Y...yeah it's just a misunderstanding....noo....noona", "wtf!! Why am I stuttering?? So dumb, Riki!!!"

"Ok then. But before I leave. Riki!! I need you to block Sunoo's number!! ASAP!!! THAT MEANS NOW!!!" "Woahh woa woa Seo-hee you can't force him like that! He wants to get in touch with Sunoo as a friend!! What's wrong with that—" Riki cuts him off, he pulls his phone out and block Sunoo's number then shows it to Seo-hee.

"Here noona! Happy now???" Seo-hee nods, smirking at him then walks away. "Wait unnie!!" You run out with the takeaway cup of banana-strawberry smoothie and gives it to Seo-hee, "your smoothie" "Oh thanks Lea" she takes the cup, smiles and pats your head, then leaves.