[1]

The kpop group ‘TheBoyz’ was on a new show for their youtube channel and their company had sent them to a wooden house in a small forest on a sunny day.
The members were informed about the unknown format only one day before it started, so everything got pretty pretty stressful, which didn't go unnoticed by the second oldest member, Jacob.

Everytime when his day starts with being extremely tyring amd tense, Jacob tends to get severe migraine, which was most likely to be the case today.

The group had set their alarms for 6:00AM to get ready, because none of them wanted to be too late. Nearly noone got enough sleep that night, due to the packing of the suitcases, which ended up being very late and protracting.
They didn't have much time to do so, because of the restricted schedule and the dance practice.

The first thing Jacob noticed, when the sunlight shone through the thin curtains, was his throbbing skull and he immediately groaned into the chest he laid on.
Kevin woke up through the noise as well because he always had a light sleep and squinted his eyes due to the bright light that fluted the room.

"Isn't it only like just before 6am? Why is it so damn bright?" The voice of the younger one cut the silence and was still rough from the sleep as he slung his arms around the small body, that laid on top of him.
"It's called summer." was Jacobs short answer, while he opened one of his eyes to catch a brief sight on the digital clock that stood on the nightstand next to Kevin's bed.

It showed, that they only had 14 minutes left until their alarm clock would start ringing, so it wasn't worth it to sleep any longer.

He instantly closed his eye again as a consequence of the pain that flicked to his head.
"Baby, common' we should get up." Jacob heard his boyfriend saying, but he only managed to mutter some incomprehensible words as an answer.
Kevin raised an eyebrow and looked at the other. "Hm? What did u say?"

"Ugh, I don't want to-"  Jacob whispered as Kevin gently shoved him off his chest to stand up in order to stretch himself.
The older one made an upset looking face due to the sudden loss of warmth and hugged one of the pillows instead. The throbbing in his head got worse and worse, so that he hid his eyes under the sleeve of his black pullover and bite his lips in order not to wince.

As soon as Kevin finished his morning stretches he looked over to the older one, just to notice his odd behaviour. He expressed his concern with the question "Are you okay?" and Jacob simply shook his head slowly.
"I think I'm about to get migraine today."

"Oh Baby... How do u feel?" Kevin inquired as he rushed to the other one to lay the back of his hand on Jacobs forehead.
"Seems like it, you don't have a fever." The blackhaired boy said while stroking his boyfriends hair with some lovely pats.
"Are you sure you want to come with us to the video shoot? You could also choose to not be filmed today, you know.."
"Nope, it should be fine, the headache isn't even that bad and if I take some medicine it will be okay." Jacob reassured Kevin.

He still didn't move his sleeve because of the bright light which hurted in his eyes and chose to stay under the blanket for as long as he could.

Kevin nodded to himself, debating if he should belive the other one or not. "Okay, but tell me if you change your mind. Imma'  go now to get ready. You can stay here until I come back with some pills for you, alright?" Was his final answer and Jacob showed him a thumbs up, which made Kevin smile as he left the small room.

Normally Jacob and Kevin didn't sleep in the same bed because they sadly weren't roommates, but it seemed like they fell asleep while talking about the upcoming day.
Kevins roommate, Hyunjae wasn't present this morning and Kevin just came to the conclusion, that he must have seen them asleep, so he simply went to Younghoon, who was Jacobs roommate.
This happend from time to time, so the other members already were used to this behaviour of the 'lovebirds', like they used to call him.