26

OMNISCIENT POV,
the downside.

the coma announcement blew many people, kiana parents and relatives, jade, nuchi, jay & jayb, and of course, kordell, and to top it off, they hadn't spoke that much, at all.

kordell stayed in the house, laying around and drinking his life away, most of the time he was ethier drunk, high, or off some just so he wouldn't feel the pain.

jade was hurting to but she pushed through for her baby, plus she has jayb there to help her, so she was fine.

and nuchi and jay tried to contact kordell but he turned his phone off and turned off his location, he didn't want nobody seeing him like this at all, he just needed his own space.

sitting back, all he could think about is what caused kiana to crash, what had caused stressed on her.

a million thoughts ran in his mind, taking another sip from the hennessy he had got out the counter, downing it one by one as the tears streamed down his face.

throwing the bottle on the floor as he stood up, the sluggish feeling as he went for another bottle and pulled it out, seeing that it was kiana favorite liquor, causing him to shake his head as he opened it.

walking back over to the couch as he sat down, licking his lips as they seemed dry, a little to dry for his liking.

slowly downing the bottle as he stopped and put the bottle down, he looked at the blank tv, his tears still falling down as he couldn't do anything about them, his emotion's running wild as he needed kiana, he didn't want no other girl in his life and he knew no one could replace her.

"why me, why." he thought to his self as he sat back, shaking his head.

"why...just why" he said as he stood up, starting to get angry.

"why, it's always fucking me, why, just WHY." he said as his voice got louder, grabbing the glass bottle as he threw it on the ground, seeing as the glass shattered.

kicking over stuff as he let his emotions run wild, he knew he was doing wrong but his brain was telling him he was doing right.

"let it all out." the voice inside his head said, causing kordell to knock even more stuff over as he felt more tears coming down, but this time the tears seemed hot, they felt hot, it was like they understand kordell to well.

kordell hadn't even noticed that nuchi, jay, and jayb was standing at his door, hearing everything, the stuff falling down, the glass shattering, and much more.

they hesitated to knock because they wouldn't know how to react, so they looked under the mat to find a spare key, unlocking the door and seeing that kordell house was a mess.

only thing that wasn't torn was the picture of kiana that hung up, that was the only thing kordell hadn't touch, in which he wasn't going to.

he seen as jay and nuchi stared at him, holding the bottle in his hand that he was finna smash but stopping as he just broke down.

"I fucking need her, and I know I keep saying this but without her, I'm fucking running mad, I just can't think fucking straight, it's like I'm in a dark and cold world, I just can't stand being somewhere without her, and it's eating me up more because I don't know what the fuck was causing her fucking stress" kordell said, rambling out words as nuchi and them listened to him, walking over to him as they sat next to him.

"you know I'm your homie and you know I would never lie, but nigga you destroying the house you and kiana bought up together, your destroying memories that y'all create here." jayb said.

"he ain't lying though, kiana strong and you know she'll push through it, you just gotta believe she can do it, and you know she wouldn't want you drinking like this, you drinking so much the smell is rubbing off on you." jay said.

"and I ain't even gone cap, yeah we drink and shit but nigga you tryna kill yourself with all this liquor, that shit toxic and it's gone destroy yo body if you keep doing this." nuchi said, adding on to what jay and jayb said.

"listen to them kordell, there telling the truth." jazzman said, kordell mom.

"ma...how you knew.." kordell said, seeing as nuchi and jayb moved away from him.

"jade had called y'all momma because she knew she could talk some sense into you, that's why we came first to calm you down and then let her come" jayb said as jazzman walked into the house, looking around as she deeply sighed.

"thank you boys, you can leave it to me now." jazzman said, seeing as nuchi, jayb, and jay nodded as they headed out.

jazzman sat down infront of of kordell, looking at him.

"listen, I understand how you feel baby, trust me I'm your mother, but understand that stuff happens, you have to stay strong, espically for that girl, you can't keep getting drunk and letting the bad thoughts crowd over you, you have to be positive, and I'm not just saying this because I'm your mother, I'm saying this because I want you to be healthy, I don't want you to end up hurt even more then you already are, I want you to be strong, I want you to be the way I raised you, I didn't raise you to be like this, I raised you to express yourself, use communication, and talk to people, not isolate yourself inside your house that you and kiana created memories in, you should of seen the expression on my face when I heard what jade had said, because I know your not the type to turn your phone off and ignore everyone, espically your own mother, because I had called you, mutiple times." jazzman said.

"you did?"

"yes I did, but it went straight to voicemail, so that's when I knew I had to come see you myself." jazzman said as she stood up, grabbing the broom.

"but I miss her, so much yo." kordell said as he looked at his mother, seeing as she nodded.

"oh trust me I know how you feel, it was the same feeling I felt when your father started drinking and etc, that's why when I heard what jade said, I had to stop you." jazzman

"dad used to drink?" kordell said, confused.

"yes he did, he did it alot actually, and I always tried to help him but he just didn't listen, but when I got pregnant with you, he knew it was time to stop, because he knew I'm drinking would impact you." jazzman said, causing kordell to finally realize

"wait, what you tryna say is, if kiana was here, I would be hurting her because she would hate to see me like this." kordell said, nodding as jazzman handed him the broom.

"yes you finally got it, now let's clean this up and fix up this house because it is a mess, and then after this we can go fix kiana and you can tell me about her, since you rarely call your mother anymore" jazzman said as she semi-rolled her eyes, causing kordell to shake his head as he grabbed the broom, walking in the living to clean up the mess he had made.