Censored Bliss

Censored Bliss

I love being here. In his arms. His lips pressed against mine. I love when he violates my thighs with nasty touches, when he licks my lips, when he run his fingers across my flesh the right way, when he grinds against me.

I think Im ready for more, this isnt enought for me.

"Lets go to your room," I say.

"This is my room," he responds.

We locked eyes and I placed my hand on his chest so he'd understand. "No, your room upstairs."

His grandmother had just left the house so there was no problem with going up there.

His room has a huuuge bed (which makes no sense... He's short as hell to be having a California King Bed), a small couch, & a bunch of guy things. I loved the room, honestly. Unfortunately there were things on his bed so we went to he the couch and I straddled him, feeling really needy, kissing him all over while he did the same to me.

Eventually my shorts ended up evacuating my body and we were on the floor with my legs on his shoulders. My panties were still on but I can fill his manhood against my vagina. I gave him the okay and he kissed his way to my panties and slid them off.

I started to shiver even though I wasnt cold. "Go slow," I whispered.

He kissed my lips softly as he slid in as slow as he could so he wouldnt hurt me. I sat in shock for a few seconds from the pain but I never wanted him to leave. It hurt so bad I couldnt even svratch his back, which was my favorite thing to do. I willed myself not to cry. Instead I moaned and pulled his dreads almost out of his head while he grind inside of me, kissing my neck and chest.

He started to get out and I started to panick. I literally never wanted him to leave. "Im going to get a condom."

I said, "Hurry up." Right then I couldnt help but think 'He belongs inside of me and nowhere else' When he walked back in the room I got excited. He put the condom on. I never looked at his dick. I dont like the sight of them, it wouldve ruined the moment.

He got on top of me and slid inside of me once again. It still hurt but the pleasure outweighed the pain so I ignored it. I pulled him close to me so that we were chest to chest, lips to lips, and eye to eye. Locking eyes with him made my heart beat slow and fast at the same time. I wonder if he could feel my heart beat. I felt his. We kissed and made love and kept going and going neither one of us wanting the bliss to end. The only thing that couldve ruined it was a fone call.

Just as I thought that, my fone rang.