Elaboration and What Happened Later?

Okay so Margo did die, Lily killed her, and she came back because she begged the Lord. (Now that doesn't actually happen; if you die then you stay dead.)

Margo can only be seen by Halle. Halle made her hold up an object so that other people could see her. 

The ending is trash I know but I was eager to finish. Now you're probably wondering what happened to the characters after the 20 Years POV. Well, let's begin.
Halle

Halle went on to start a multimillion-dollar company. She became the second-richest female in the world. She gave away much of her money to charity and helped fund a new library in Toronto. She had a husband for five years, but he passed away due to unknown causes. She had one son named James who decided not to continue the company after his mother's death. She passed away at 85 in Arkansas with Margo, Lily, Kaitlin, James, and her sister at her side. 
Lily

After moving to Boston, she started working as a police officer. She did marry her fiancé and gave birth to two girls. She and Margo made up and everyone eventually forgave her prior to learning that Mrs. Addan had bugged her as well. She died at the age of 97 in Boston.
Kaitlin

Kaitlin never talked about her life, so nobody knows what happened after the meeting in the local coffee shop. Her name was found in an obituary for Stowe, Vermont. She died in 2100. 
Margo

Margo eventually married and adopted a daughter. She became a very successful author and she and Halle crossed paths often. Margo was considered to many the next J.K. Rowling. She died at 86, two days after Halle. 
Mia

Mia became a very successful musician and produced more than one successful album. She later formed a band and they, too became very successful. She passed away in 2101. 
Halle's Parents

Halle's parents were definitely a fun addition for me; it was quite a challenge to write about them since I know absolutely nothing about them except for the fact that they are trustworthy people, and even then, that's opinionated. We'll start with her mother. Her mother stayed in close touch with her daughters after the coffee shop meeting. She had a very fulfilling life and passed away, sadly, at 72. Halle's father pursued bigger things and eventually taught himself the... harmonica? He wasn't that good, though. After a long talk, Halle persuaded him to "stick to the guitar, Dad." He passed away at 89. 
English teacher

The English teacher stopped teaching at age 65. Her daughters moved her to a nursing home at age ninety. She passed away two months later. 

That's all! If you have any more questions let me know!