𝟎𝟏 ~ 𝐜𝐚𝐦𝐩 𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐥𝐚𝐤𝐞

✧*̥˚ { ~ 𝐜 𝐚 𝐦 𝐩  𝐠 𝐫 𝐞 𝐞 𝐧  𝐥 𝐚 𝐤 𝐞 ~ } *̥˚✧

"Yo-is that a girl?!"

Y/n L/n wore a stoic expression, her jaw clenched tight as the bus shook on the road

Y/n L/n wore a stoic expression, her jaw clenched tight as the bus shook on the road. Her hands were resting in hand-cuffs on her lap, a folded piece of paper held tightly in her hand. She had h/c h/t hair in a high ponytail, pieces framing her face. She wore dark blue jeans and a light blue T-shirt.

She looked over at an officer who had a gun resting on his leg. The man looked over at Y/n and she quickly looked away, looking out the window to check out the road that lead to her torture of the next year.

Y/n was going to Camp Green Lake to "fix her behavior". She was not sorry for what she did, she thought what she was doing was right.

She caught her stepdad hitting her mother, catching him in the act of throwing a beer bottle at her. Y/n was used to her stepdad hitting her, but she wouldn't allow him to hit her mother. That was the last straw for six-teen year old Y/n.

She grabbed a plate that was on the counter and smashed it against her stepdad's head. He fell to the ground and Y/n jumped on top of him, punching him multiple times, in the face and the stomach. She didn't stop until her mother ripped her off of him, a phone in her hand.

"Hello? 911, my husbands been attacked." Y/n's mom spoke into the phone. The young girl looked between her wide-eyed mother and her stepdad, who lay unconscious and bleeding terribly.

Y/n was heartbroken. She was trying to help her mom, keep her safe. After her trial, the police took Y/n away and sent her to Camp Green Lake as a tester for girls in the program.

The bus drove into a "town" if you could call it that. It contained various sizes of wood buildings that were surrounded by boys in orange jumpsuits. They all stopped what they were doing to stare at the bus as it stopped, curious about the new meat.

Y/n stood up from her seat, and the officer came over and roughly took the handcuffs off her.

He went out of the bus first and Y/n followed after him.

"Yo-is that a girl?!" She heard a guy yell. She then heard whistle after whistle, and so forth.

"Follow me." The officer said harshly as he grabbed onto her bicep. He dragged Y/n into a room where a man was smoking a cigarette behind a desk. He had ugly sideburns and a weird small mustache.

"Sit down." The man said, a puff of smoking clouding from his mouth as he took the cigarette out and extinguished it into an ashtray. Y/n sat down and looked at the man, trying to maintain her neutral expression.

"Y/n L/n..." He read off of a clipboard he was looking at.

"Yes, sir," Y/n told him. Her thick country accent swimming through every syllable.