Backstory and Prologue

I'll be starting the backstory of the Innit siblings,

TW: light? abuse, swearing and yelling
I will tell you when it starts
———————————————————————-
No one's POV

Laughter echoed the halls in the home of a family of four. Small thumping of the feet of the two children, ages 6 and 7.

Both kids had golden blonde hair and blue eyes. The 6 y/o wearing a red and white shirt with blue jeans while the 7 y/o wore a dark blue shirt with blue jeans.

They giggled as they ran around, being chased by their father who threatened the children he would tickle them for pranking him earlier.

You see the children were quite a couple of tricksters, or in other words, pranksters. They had pranked their father by putting baby powder in the hair dryer their father used.

Their mother had come home confused on why her husband was tickling their sons. She decided to join in on the fun by tickling her kids and her husband after putting her bag and coat away.

She snuck quietly in hopes of scaring her husband, and it worked completely. Once she was right behind her husband, she bear hugged him then tickled the living heck out of him.

The father laughed, trying to tickle his wife in turn but couldn't.

The kids laughed then joined on the tickling of their father. Their father found some strength in him and tickled his children and his wife.

The family laughed in joy, unknowing of their future.

Ages 9 and 10..

The boys came back from school talking loudly to each other, talking about how their day was which was cut off by one of their mother's vase, which was for her flowers their father gifted her, shattering onto the wooden floor.

They both turned their heads to face forward, their eyes widening at the sight in front of them. Their father towering over their mother who seemed scared and angry.

She stood up and yelled at the man who she once loved but also felt guilty for doing what her husband did to her.

The youngest brother was scared as hell, confused on why their parents were fighting 'cause the last time they had seen their parents, which was just this morning, everything had been fine.

The oldest of the two boys held his little brother's hand, raising a finger to his mouth and quietly said "Shh".

The younger nodded as the older led the two of them upstairs to their bedrooms.

The oldest took out a pair of headphones and gave them to the other, "Put these on, Toms..". The boy nodded.

About three weeks later, when they had finished school, the oldest told the younger to go to his (the younger's) room. The older had gotten a C- on his test and his father was unfortunately informed about it.

Tw: abuse, yelling and swearing (skip to the next bold text if you don't want to read it)

He gave his test to his father and watched as his father's facial expression turn angry. His father's gaze turned towards him, he was scared his father would yell at him again.

"YOU FUCKING DUMBASS, THIS IS A FUCKING EASY TEST!! HOW THE FUCK DID YOU FAIL! YOU'RE SO STUPID!!" His father slapped him across his cheek which hurt like hell, probably bruised, then sent him to his room.

The TW ended, now to summarize it without possible triggering

The ten year old had given his father his test and his father hit him and yelled at the 10 year old. The father then sent the kid to his room, which he shares with his younger brother.